Enemies and NPCs?

I have some suggestions for enemies in PN2. 1: Elite Soldat/Engineer. They have increased tac-bar, health,etc. Their masks/thingies are changed into red and their uniforms have changed to red. They also have a star on their vest. They can also wield 2 weapons.

2: Controlled Agent (change the name if ya want) They cannot die unless you destroy their transmitters (a controller directed to the brain) or destroy the one who's controlling them, or shut off their power supply for them.

NPC: Maybe some freindlies would be nice? Who give free health in Easy mode? (Normal and Hard and Harder none) correct me if im wrong if theres no easy mode then just do it on Normal. 

• Like 1

The NEXUS Core already have variants of Engineers and Soldats that sport red and are superior to their AAHW counterparts! Although I don't think they ever try to dual wield.

Controlled Agents seem interesting, similar to Sleepwalkers! although aiming for headshots is not too hard a thing to do in this game!

As for Friendlies, you have a partner through a majority of Story Mode, and you can hire dudes in Arena Mode, although neither can give you health!

The transmitter is actually at the back of the head. Also, i forgot to mention, that the Controlled Agents can turn around quickly like in a video game since they are controlled.

Edited by Known

Temp allies and infighting in games is always fun, it helps give the world and its inhabitants some personality by demonstrating (or at least pretending) they're not all just there to make your life hard.  I think they'd be especially good to have in this game, given it's more or less just you vs infinite funding/manpower incorporated.

1 hour ago, The Swain said:

The Fanatic Bandits have some control over Zeds, since they spend so much time with them. Whether or not that's Crackpot's "magic", or they just cover themselves with Zed goop ala The Walking Dead, remains to be seen...

Tamed zeds? sounds kinky somehow, yet it still would've cool seeing Temp allies or Friendly NPCs that help you during your fight against the nexus and the bad guys through the campaign tho.

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:17 PM, Mezzelo said:

Temp allies and infighting in games is always fun, it helps give the world and its inhabitants some personality by demonstrating (or at least pretending) they're not all just there to make your life hard.  I think they'd be especially good to have in this game, given it's more or less just you vs infinite funding/manpower incorporated. 

I was expecting the bandit cornered by  the zeds in the... Residential sector(?) to be some what thankful to you. Maybe show some backbone.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Agent Sanderson said:

I was expecting the bandit cornered by  the zeds in the... Residential sector(?) to be some what thankful to you. Maybe show some backbone.

Right?  putting that poor boy down will probably be the most emotional thing we do in PN2 hands down

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...