Sign in to follow this  
usubusu

Arena Mode CO-OP?

I've been wondering, is the Arena Mode (and maybe Story Mode) ever going to have a CO-OP / Multiplayer option? I have a few friends who I would love to play PN2 alongside with. I'm sure it might be a big task, but I really hope it will be considered. I mean, double the people means double the fun (and madness), right?

i thinking swain going to working PN2 Multiplayer after story mode going to be finish the story mode and arena mode need to fixing some error and maybe he will start with Multiplayer working 

Edited by ☆StorySwap!Asriel☆

1 hour ago, ☆StorySwap!Asriel☆ said:

i thinking swain going to working PN2 Multiplayer after story mode going to be finish the story mode and arena mode need to fixing some error and maybe he will start with Multiplayer working 

Yeah, I figured that would be the case. I can agree that making sure the game works properly, and completing the Story Mode is of higher priority. I'm just wondering if it will ever be a thing.

Co-op is not an acronym.

I know in a podcast or two they stated they were interested in introducing multiplayer into the game, local multiplayer at least! Online multiplayer is probably planned, but not for a long while, especially since net code is an absolute nightmare to work with I hear.

Edited by Zandermanith

I remember asking in a podcast if there was going to be local co-op if I am correct they said it was going to be added, but this was a long time ago.

Edited by dempsy18