Madness Project nexus ModV7

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ☆StorySwap!Asriel☆ said:

PN1 modV7 get update in [1.5-C] Muto-Lab playing as swain and [1-H] Nexus H.Q. add cheshyre luis krinkels in arena add money in store i add Test tubes  SARS guard Mug and Reinforced Hoody of cheshyre

Edited by ☆StorySwap!Asriel☆
  • 4 months later...

The only think i disliked is the agent skin at the arena mode...in the .sol file the character is named "arena" too.I wonder how you did that....but whatever.You could give the character the l337 agent suit and the  grunt face. So that the player may dress up his char as he likes...the atp masks looks weird with other gear on. a soldat body and a grunt face  (keeping the yellow blood) would be awesome.Or better yet , a grunt with yellow blood

you can changed  arena mode the engineer but is not going to give you Magic bar.  you need to changed my Character in sol is not going to changed you hands,body,head and Foot the arena player

Edited by StorySwap!Asriel
1 hour ago, Destoguardian said:

The only think i disliked is the agent skin at the arena mode...in the .sol file the character is named "arena" too.I wonder how you did that....but whatever.You could give the character the l337 agent suit and the  grunt face. So that the player may dress up his char as he likes...the atp masks looks weird with other gear on. a soldat body and a grunt face  (keeping the yellow blood) would be awesome.Or better yet , a grunt with yellow blood

this video will help you

• Thanks 2

want arena player you want i changed give me a name i did a Tutorials how to make your own PN1 mod is you can go and see if you have a Questions for PN1 mod  add me on Discord

On 1/18/2019 at 5:26 AM, Destoguardian said:

(im sorry for explaining bad)i think you misunderstood , i already know that. i just said that you should change the default character in mod v7 so he has a normal face (with no gear). because  this happens :

zero.jpg

The arena character (A.T.P Engineer) has the gears by default and you can't remove it, unless you change it into other character.

Edited by bZnI
  • 5 months later...