Jump to content

The Cult Of Tricky (Choose Your Own Adventure)


Recommended Posts

You jump up onto it's back and you run to it's butt. You pull out the sword and as you make an attempt to cut it's hands off it grabs you and pins you to the ground. You grab a pipe that's laying nearby and drive it into it's eye blinding it in one eye. It screams in agony and swings it's hands wildly it hit's you and sends you flying against the wall but then... it hits the door! It starts to malfunction opening and closing wildly and then you hear REEEEEEK the door is stuck open! What do you do?

Link to post
Share on other sites

As you run out it attempts to chase after you but it hits it's head on on the top of the doorway causing the pipe to go deeper into it's head and would hit the brain killing it. As you ran out a group of those men weilding axes ran at you . You killed all of them but ran out of ammo in the process. More men come in... what do you do?

In your inventory is, 1 sword. 

 

Inventory.png.0e8a5d5c30d3ce6938e068afefda1b96.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

You attempt to open the door... it doesn't budge. You use the Card the door slides open but the card get's stuck (You lose Keycard) you walk into a room and then an awful smell invades your senses. It's rotting flesh! The room is filled with dead bodies that have painted on smiles! You here shuffling and the bodies begin to move. A grotesque creature with it's flesh hanging off it's face and body. More shuffling is heard and then a horde of them come out from under the bodies! They all start running at you!

bg.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

As you are running out a few zombies get close and you hack their heads off before they can attack you. You run out and another group of men wielding pistols were in front of you blocking your way out and the zombies gaining quickly. What do you do?

zsxdfghjkl.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

You run straight past the men dodging their bullet's you jump behind the Mag's body and you light a piece of cloth from the Mag's clothes and throw it in front of the men. The zombies see the fire and focus their attention it and then to the men. They run on the men and jump on them mauling the men.

 

 

fewf.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

You hide inside the Mag and basically use it as a mech. You run through the hallway plowing through the zombies. You burst into the zombie room killing every zombie in the room. You burst into another room and it's filled with followers with guns and they blow the mag bidy to pieces... what do you do?

 

bg.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...