mc.net boys where you at

5 minutes ago, fleek said:

i will be admin before bryn. who's with me

Only if you bait one of the admins here to sign up to your forum and they use the same username and password as on this one and you log into their account and destroy a heap of stuff and then said admin blames me for the entire thing.

But that would never happen.

• Derp 2
Just now, Bryn said:

Only if you bait one of the admins here to sign up to your forum and they use the same username and password as on this one and you log into their account and destroy a heap of stuff and then said admin blames me for the entire thing.

But that would never happen.

especially not if i messaged both of you and said i feel bad about thinking about doing it, then it happens a day later because nobody stopped me

• Derp 1

also you bryn, my bad to you my dude you were the best admin we ever had. also much respect. i'm pretty sure your password when you signed up to the boof forum was "fuckyoufleek" or something like that

Edited by fleek
  • Derp 1
1 hour ago, fleek said:

especially not if i messaged both of you and said i feel bad about thinking about doing it, then it happens a day later because nobody stopped me

I basically ignored that like "haha no one would ever be that dumb to use their actual password on a fleek forum" and turns out someone was

1 hour ago, fleek said:

my only regret is mc mansion being lost. wibumba and shades were my mc.net mentors before the fleek years so it hurts that i fucked wib over like that

Yeah I still think about that yearly. That was my bad as well because I wasn't taking backups as regularly as I should so months of work was lost. Without that you were a funny troll that toed the line, then the line was crossed after that happened and Wubby left that huge goodbye post and never came back because a lot of his work was stored on the forum.

1 hour ago, fleek said:

also you bryn, my bad to you my dude you were the best admin we ever had. also much respect. i'm pretty sure your password when you signed up to the boof forum was "fuckyoufleek" or something like that

All good man. You destroyed the forum a couple times but it was all fun and games until the last final blow and Simon wasn't able to recover from the hosts backups. I chose that pass because I knew you would be storing that shit plaintext for lols since that is exactly what I would do in that situation. 

Edited by Bryn
  • Like 1
  • Derp 1
1 minute ago, Voltage said:

as former ex admin redemption anti jesus user known as voltage I demand we bring forth enigmers, mustardz, sheriff, and chaos 

if this is impossible, then we need to summon tcm because this administration needs maltese order

the future is now

let me enact my unique brand of order 

• Like 1

it wasnt plaintext bryn i had a hash decrypting script that i used to phish phpbb2 and 3 boards, i got hundreds of ng accounts through it. i did it on mc.net as a flex because you guys were my home. 

i wanted to demonstrate i was an internet god of some kind. i regret the damage i wrought and i'm sorry to you volt for that same reason. we were friends and i fucked you over

On 12/14/2020 at 7:08 PM, Audanti'sshitposts said:

The last surviving moderator here likely nobody is gonna be made a mod after all  no one really visits this forum and I am the only one to keep a vigil here.

ah that's too bad. was it a fun site when it was active?