Cooloverlord

The Adventures of the Super Pals RP

18 hours ago, Strangerj said:

Nathaniel holsters his gun, and looks around. (61)

Well using the view you have ontop of the mag. You can obviously see an intensifying  whirlpool pulling the water beneath the mag’s feet. Then  you turn to see Wess infront of the mag keeping his distance from it on a tree. He looks to be planted on his spot, keeping his arms out to preform something. You can’t tell what, till your footing on the mag loosens suddenly. The mag’s entire leg plummets into the water. It falls on its stomach and attempts to claw at whatever ground it can. You’re left being dropped on the mag’s back. You also noticing an ever increasing vortex, threatening to consume you and the mag.

16 hours ago, irongole said:

Wess concentrates on his surroundings and takes a closer look at what’s happening. (53). He then attempts to sinking the giant underwater (79)

You can barely make out the silhouette of Nathanial on top of the mag. Though a little too late to realize that right? You go foward with your attack and see a majority of the mag’s left leg being swallowed by what was relatively shallow water. The thing squirms around trying to escape.You see Nathanial’s silhouette fall behind the mag, but you don’t know if he fell into the whirlpool or not.

The eye of the whirlpool opens wider.

Edited by Cooloverlord

Wess sees Nathanial fall out of his view, he streches out his hand to attempt to pick him up with his telekinetic abilities. (59)

Since I have no idea how Forum RPs go and why the introduction is a text wall much larger than the proposed US/Mexican border wall. How exactly reliable or accurate is an honor system of R100? Would it not be more effective to use a common dice roll site and have people post screenshots of their rolls? Honor systems are all well and good but the Achilles heel of them so to speak is to assume that everyone will accurately report the rolls.  

3 minutes ago, Audanti'sshitposts said:

Since I have no idea how Forum RPs go and why the introduction is a text wall much larger than the proposed US/Mexican border wall. How exactly reliable or accurate is an honor system of R100? Would it not be more effective to use a common dice roll site and have people post screenshots of their rolls? Honor systems are all well and good but the Achilles heel of them so to speak is to assume that everyone will accurately report the rolls.  

(This is precisely why http://orokos.com/roll/ exists. In the old forums, most rolls were done either by trust -- high rolls or several successful rolls in a row usually got screenshots-- or by orokos.)

(From what I can tell, though, the forum RPs I've taken part in are light on the "gameplay" to encourage more narration -- hence the text walls-- and to move the plot forwards quicker.)

• Like 1

Just now, ]H p S t R] aliasMAXIMA said:

(This is precisely why http://orokos.com/roll/ exists. In the old forums, most rolls were done either by trust -- high rolls or several successful rolls in a row usually got screenshots-- or by orokos.)

(From what I can tell, though, the forum RPs I've taken part in are light on the "gameplay" to encourage more narration -- hence the text walls-- and to move the plot forwards quicker.)

Alright thank you for the speedy response apologies if I disrupted anything.

• Thanks 1

Oh sup

On 10/25/2018 at 3:43 PM, Audanti'sshitposts said:

Glad you noticed the wall o’ text mister and the lack of a proper system. But we are just some simple men in a simple world. Only us chickens here