Cooloverlord

The Adventures of the Super Pals RP

6 hours ago, Strangerj said:

“Fuck. See if you can break that giant’s head in. I’m going after that punk.” He looks for any weaknesses. (46)

Well erm.. the thing doesn’t seem to be very mobile, but that’s pretty obvious even with your bad eye.

Wess out stretches his hand to lift all the fallen weapons on the ground(76). He then turns the weapons at the beast and opens fire.(29,23,45,12,23)

15 hours ago, irongole said:

Wess out stretches his hand to lift all the fallen weapons on the ground(76). He then turns the weapons at the beast and opens fire.(29,23,45,12,23)

The sheer quantity of the guns make it troublesome to carry and point them all at even this large metal terror, but you manage. Most of the guns though have been dipped in swampy water, so the majority of them just jam. One does fire cough out a bit of lead from an AR-15 rifle. The bullet chips off the metal sides of the metal mag.

The microphone man mocks ,” GUESS YOU’RE 75% A D-D-DUMBASS!! WHOOOOO!!!” 

The mag attempts to breath some fire on the boat.(18) it ends up coughing out peices of molton harmlessly on the water, seems to have a hard time breathing. The microphone guy kicks the mag’s and head and shouts,” DEEEEP BREATHS, REMEMBER YOUR LUNGS TAKE IN 100% OF YOUR AIR!”

Microphone guy:300 HP

Mag Agent”Ripper”:800 -45= 755

Edited by Cooloverlord

9 hours ago, Strangerj said:

Nathaniel aims and fires at the thing. (47)

Your shot draws a bright yellow streak across the air towards the mag’s chest. The shot crumples against the brass and metal of the mag’s chest. 

The microphone man continues on with his yelling,” ONE SHOT? YOU GOTTA BE FUCKIN KIDDING ME!” The mag clear’s it’s throat and makes long strides towards the boat. It stop halts itself infront of the boat, and winds his arm to swipe at the boat.(71) The swipe breaks the nose of the boat and sends it upside down.

Wess concentrates harder and mimics the guns firing. 

(48,56,72,95,97)

”Lets try this again shall we?” Wess said 

On 8/25/2018 at 7:27 PM, irongole said:

Wess concentrates harder and mimics the guns firing. 

(48,56,72,95,97)

”Lets try this again shall we?” Wess said 

755-368= 387

Your bullets hit progressively harder, with the last peice of hot metal burning into one of the creature’s eyes. The thing in retaltion, squeals and attempts to knock Wess over with a couple swipes.(I erm somehow got a 100)

On 8/27/2018 at 9:45 PM, Strangerj said:

Nathaniel fires at the microphone guy, thrice (37, 2, 52)

The first bullet skims past his thick armor, but the thrid bounces off his head peice,” OI BRO YOU GOT A PORBLEM?” The microphone man takes out a shotgun, looks to be a heavily pimped out remington , and fires twice at Nathanial.(64)(82) 

(Ay you all remembered!)

(rng a bitch ay?)

(66, 27)

He gets hit with some buckshot, and curses. "Distract that beast, I'm gonna rip his spine out." He looks to the Microphone Man. "HEAR THAT? I'M COMING FOR YOUR LIFE!" He flicks out his claw and attempts to get close to the man (71)

On 8/31/2018 at 12:12 AM, Strangerj said:

(66, 27)

He gets hit with some buckshot, and curses. "Distract that beast, I'm gonna rip his spine out." He looks to the Microphone Man. "HEAR THAT? I'M COMING FOR YOUR LIFE!" He flicks out his claw and attempts to get close to the man (71)

(53)

”Ha!” He takes out his microphone for another round of insults,”YOU AINT GETTI-,” until he is cut off by Nathanial’s strike, creating a large slash across his chest piece. His microphone is slapped off into a broken wood plank. It doesn’t stop his screaming though,”OH NOW YOU WANT A PIECE. Your on the beast with him. He attempts to shove you on your back, and strangle you with the shotgun. All the while spitting at you with the sheer force of his yelling,” YOU KNOW WHAT I DO TO IDIOTS LIKE YOU?”

Microphone Man:429

On 9/3/2018 at 1:52 PM, irongole said:

(56)

Wess is fling from his spot on the boat and into the water. He tries to get a baring of his surroundings 

(5)

The swamp water  drips across your eyes. Temporary blinding you, but you the time you wipe it off the creature is already trying to grab you.

(76)

Wess was taken aback by this and decided to retailated by creating a sinkhole to suck the giant in.(53)  He attempts to grab onto something to stop himself from being sucked in (30).

Edited by irongole

On 9/19/2018 at 11:41 PM, Strangerj said:

“You die?” He shoots the man, aiming for the head. (57)

The bullet make a light ping sound as it bounces off his armor. The microphone man’s head is knocked slightly askew because of the impact, but he manages to lean his head down and yell(without thinking),“YOU DIE!!!” He tries to pummel you with the stock of the shotgun. Going in with one jam(58) then going in with another,(1) which completely shatters his shotgun.

Microphone man:379

2 hours ago, irongole said:

Wess was taken aback by this and decided to retail oats by creating a sinkhole to suck the giant in.(53)  He attempts to grab onto something to stop himself from being sucked in (30).

The attempt wasn’t good or bad, but the attempt is still seldom felt across the ground. The ground trembles slightly, the water ripples, trees creak around you, and the ground around the beast’s feat has sloped slightly downwards.

(22) This atleast causes the metal gaint to lose his footing and let go of you. It gives out a clumsy attempt to thrash its body towards you.(52)

(59)

He barely, just barely, manages to side step it. Looking at the man's now busted shotgun, he smiles. "I think you, my friend-" At this he tries to grab the man with his claw (84), lifting him up by his neck. "-Are horribly mistaken. See, someone already tried that. Did. Not. Stick." He throws him off the mag, watching as he plummets.

(83)

Wess jumps into the air (with the help of telekinesis) and lands on a nearby tree to avoid the giant. He then musters his strength to prepare for a heavy attack.

(42)

On 9/26/2018 at 7:10 PM, Strangerj said:

(59)

He barely, just barely, manages to side step it. Looking at the man's now busted shotgun, he smiles. "I think you, my friend-" At this he tries to grab the man with his claw (84), lifting him up by his neck. "-Are horribly mistaken. See, someone already tried that. Did. Not. Stick." He throws him off the mag, watching as he plummets.

(63)He tries to beat at your claw to no avail. 

The microphone man squals as he feels his body accelerating downwards, and sees Nathanial staring coldly as he plummets to a nearby rock.

He nearly breaks his back due to the impact of a rock, but the armor saved it. Though he stumbles off the rock and onto some mud, left to wallow in it. 

The microphone man manages to get on his fours and yell yet again,” FUCKIN BASTARD BROKE MY MICROPHONE, AND THREW ME OFF! GETTE HIM RIPPER!” He gets up weakly,”YOUR GONNA RIP HIS ARMS OFF! THEN YOU GONNA GIVE ME HIS HEAD SO I CAN YELL AT EM WITH A NEW MICROPHONE! AND HE CANT TELL ME TO STOP, CAUSE HIS GONNA BE! HUNDRED! PERCENT! DEAD!”

Microphone man:200

8 hours ago, irongole said:

(83)

Wess jumps into the air (with the help of telekinesis) and lands on a nearby tree to avoid the giant. He then musters his strength to prepare for a heavy attack.

(42)

The creature sees this as a sorta challenge. The thing releases a cloud of steam through its mouth. It claws at its head giving out a horide metal croaking.After gathering itself, the thing rams itself trough the tree hoping to hit Wiss. (40)

Wess leaps from the spot he was to another tree.(98)

He then uses his build up strength to create a whirlpool that slow gains momentum. (56)

On 9/28/2018 at 3:03 PM, irongole said:

Wess leaps from the spot he was to another tree.(98)

He then uses his build up strength to create a whirlpool that slow gains momentum. (56)

You focuse on what you can to create a whirlpool you want. Magic sparks slightly on surface of the water , and a mild whirlpool begins, evolving into a bigger one over time.

(76) The mag is still able to sway it self towards the tree, but with less impact. The beast breaths out sparks out of its mouth as it takes a moment to inhale and exhale. Then ash begins to leave its lips of its beak. The beast body starts to stagger backwards, towards the whirlpool. Like beach water pulling sand into the ocean, water runs through and around the beast and into the whirlpool. The beast is also still fixed into targeting Wiss.

Crocs begin to show-up, as the water gets surprising more shallow from the whirlpool. 

On 9/30/2018 at 6:17 AM, Strangerj said:

Nathaniel levels his pistol at the man’s head, firing. (67)

You aim your silver ruger true and proud at the man’s head through your dingy sights. You take some time to aim, but as the beast slams into the tree, you trip and fire. Splintered wood also threatens to poke at you(24), and your losing some balance(48). The mag was surprisingly still for the majority of the ride.

The shot runs across the swamp and skims past the side of the microphone man’s helmet. A peice of his helmet has been shot off to reveal a brown eye with a distinct glare aimed towards Nathanial. He pushes himself up and begins to run onto the beast’s leg and climb upwards to Nathania. He lets his rage vibrate out of his esophagus into what sounds like a screeching,” AIYEEEEEEE.” Looks like he kinda lost it.

Wess attempts to strengthen the whirlpool to no avail(32), turning to the mag he attempts to push him further into the whirlpool (52).

12 hours ago, Strangerj said:

Nathaniel ducks the wood, (44, 28) taking some steps back. He levels his gun true, and fires. (67)

By the time you adjusted your gun correctly and fired, the microphone man was only about a feet away from your gun. He takes a bullet directly into his exposed eye. The bullet slides into his optics ,splashes of blood shoot out into the air giving you a good idea about what effect the bullet had playing with the interiors of his skull. The force of the bullet itself knocks his head straight back helping to unwedge your adversary’s hands from the beast’s platting as he quickly leaves consciousness and plummets into the whirlpool

6 hours ago, irongole said:

Wess attempts to strengthen the whirlpool to no avail(32), turning to the mag he attempts to push him further into the whirlpool (52).

You manage to concentrate a whim of energy to use against the beast. Though either the feeling of incoming dread, or the feeling of the creature’s ash burning off your skin only allows you to do so much.  

The push barely makes the thing’s shoulders move. The creature plants it’s hands into the ground, crackling sparks and ash inside its mouth.Though you see a figure shoot off another figure of the beast. (Think perception roll be nice)

Wess concentrates on his surroundings and takes a closer look at what’s happening. (53). He then attempts to sinking the giant underwater (79)