Jump to content
Cooloverlord

The Adventures of the Super Pals RP

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Strangerj said:

“I do. That, I do.” He turns to Wess, and shoots one of the soldiers, after grabbing his gun, of course. (46)

The super soldier tilts his body away from your bullet.(60)

10 minutes ago, irongole said:

Wess Throws a kick at the super soldiers sweet spot, using plenty of strength.(56)

He then attempts to lift the super soldier into the air. (62)

He then attempts to use telekinesis to lift dan out of the quickly. (13)

 

Although he is suddenly met with a straining pain right in-between his legs(46),” WHY MAN WHY! DAMN FREAKS THINKIN UP ALL THESE DIRTY ASS MOVES.” Before the super soldier can tumble into the ground he isn’t lifted into the air. Apperently with Wes’s other hand, he attempts to lift Dan out from the water.(28) Something is keeping him under there though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“I think I should have two of you.” Wess said to the super soldier.

Wess attempts to rip the super soldier in two with his telekinetic powers. Point two fingers a him and then parting them.  (80) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, irongole said:

“I think I should have two of you.” Wess said to the super soldier.

Wess attempts to rip the super soldier in two with his telekinetic powers. Point two fingers a him and then parting them.  (80) 

It takes a little bit more effort than usual, but eventually you hear bone cracking, and eventually a large snap as the super soldier’s vertebrae is broken off. His flesh quickly follows suit.

Seems like that posed them off. Six more super soldiers either board the boats or rip through them. Two make quick work of the fifth boat.

(23)Two soldiers vs Super soldiers(73)

The two then decide to take the weapons of the dead soldiers and open fire over at your boat.(19) One jams his gun. The other Iam having a good time (70)

One sole super soldier attempts to take on the fourth boat, he pummels one soldier(81)V.(56), and (68)V.(40) knocks out the other one. The rest of the two soldiers open fire on the super soldier.(53)(4) They manage to get a few bullets into his chest but that doesn’t seem like enough.

The other three super soldiers decide to jump off of trees and attempt to break the boats apart with their elbows. (64)One ends up hitting a soldier instead, instantly killing him over at the third boat. The others completely misses (34). The third one breaks the first boat in half(94) leaving it’s occupants vurnable to crocs or the super soldier him self

Soldiers over at the second boat try to shoot the super soldier trying to take over the fourth boat, the other half try to assist the third boat.

Fourth:80,97

Theu end up finishing off the super soldier over at the fourth boat 

third:29,14

The soldiers blush a little as they kinda completely miss.

(kay remind me not to add so many allies a lot to process but I think you only really need to read the first few paragraphs)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wess attempts to lift two of the hostiles into the air, one who was attacking a soldier and the other that was solo.(43)

Upon failing he attempts to throw the solo one at deadly speeds into one of his comrade skills on another boat.(68)

”Get off my boat!” Wess shouts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, irongole said:

Wess attempts to lift two of the hostiles into the air, one who was attacking a soldier and the other that was solo.(43)

Upon failing he attempts to throw the solo one at deadly speeds into one of his comrade skills on another boat.(68)

”Get off my boat!” Wess shouts

The super soldier is already turned to mince meat by the time you lift him up, although never less it is effective. The massive heap of puntured flesh and shattered bone knocks the super soldier attacking the thrid boat into dangerous waters. He gets occupied punching crocs. 

(Alright imma list the avaible targets to make this easier on me and you.)

Boat five

Super soldier(jammed gun lol 19)

Super soldier (shooting at you 70)

 

Super soldier(punching crocs)

Boat two

Super soldier(elbowed a guy to death)

Super soldier(in water after splitting boat in half)

Allies 

boat two

Three soldiers

boat three 

Four 

Boat four 

two one knocked out

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Strangerj said:

He aims and fires at the nearest soldier, thrice, twice in the chest, once in the head. (47, 10, 44)

Your bullets skew away from the center mass of the super soldier’s body, but instead they cleave through his shoulders. The bullet aimed for the head grazes off the super soilder’s ear lobe off. The shots renders the super soldier hopeless for a while.

———————————————-

Two super soldier’s hyjacked a boat and begin gunning down any other soldiers with guns they attained.(15) (24)(44)(2)

Instead they completely missed but they do put holes in the boats keeping the soldiers occupied in staying afloat. They don’t and end up getting eaten by the crocs. 

Two super soldiers are on a boat with guns, two are hidden underwater. One is too injured to fight for a while.

(Alright things should be a lot simpler now)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wess turns to the two super soldier with guns and point system his fingers at them. He then claps his hands quickly to mimic the two of them smashing into each other. (100)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, irongole said:

Wess turns to the two super soldier with guns and point system his fingers at them. He then claps his hands quickly to mimic the two of them smashing into each other. (100)

The two hunks of pure muscle crash into eachother. The initial force causes skin to leave the bodies, heads to break off of the vertebrae, limbs to shoot off, and muscle to stretch to unbelievable leangths. The inertia afterwards causes the loose muscle expand beyond its previous owner’s body and to swing back and forth getting tangled into other muscle. Basically you knotted a nice bow made of muscle and sinew to keep all the bones in one neat place.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wess turns to the other super soldier and holds out his hand, forming a fist and mimicking the soldiers head to crush.(26) 

Upon failing, he looks at one of the crocodiles and and tosses them at the super soldier.(51)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last four super soldiers pull themselves up to the boat. They are all equipped with crocs to use as a bludgeoning weapons.They close the space between you.

”We are gonna break these freaks! Then imma take that arm of yours and have it put into my arm!” 

“Don’t be stubid we’re going to eat his crabby lookin arm.” He gives a nearly toothless smile, only he front teeth are present.

”You can’t chew for shit Walter! The mercs blew all your canines away when they shot your face with salts!”

”SHUT UP SHUT UP! Maybe if we just clear our thoughts we can all somehow math it out and share the arm.” The super soldiers nod to and compliment that idea. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, irongole said:

Wess turns to the other super soldier and holds out his hand, forming a fist and mimicking the soldiers head to crush.(26) 

Upon failing, he looks at one of the crocodiles and and tosses them at the super soldier.(51)

He ends ups getting a mild headache, but after throwing the croc the super soldier punches it and the other croc he is already pre occupied with. He has two crocs now pinning his arms down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cooloverlord said:

The last four super soldiers pull themselves up to the boat. They are all equipped with crocs to use as a bludgeoning weapons.They close the space between you.

”We are gonna break these freaks! Then imma take that arm of yours and have it put into my arm!” 

“Don’t be stubid we’re going to eat his crabby lookin arm.” He gives a nearly toothless smile, only he front teeth are present.

”You can’t chew for shit Walter! The mercs blew all your canines away when they shot your face with salts!”

”SHUT UP SHUT UP! Maybe if we just clear our thoughts we can all somehow math it out and share the arm.” The super soldiers nod to and compliment that idea. 

 

“Oh, you’re gonna be fun.” He rushes forward, punching one of them in the face with his claw (96), rips or attempts to rip the spine out of another (41), then failing, he rips out his throat (50), and shoots the third in his face (80). Turning to the last one, he smirks. “I’ll give you a three second head start. If you make it good.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last shrieks as you quickly dispatch his buddies in a brutal fashion. The one shot in the face is twitching slightly but nothing beyond that,” GAH! Yo-you fuckin-I mean I! No damn I mean you.” He breaks into a hysteria and starts to yell,” ALGGBRGBRGGHHHH.” Basically total jibberish. He charges you and uses his croc as a shield for protection and to rank you off the boat.(72)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wess turns to the remaining super soldier on the boat and points his hand at him, then pushing it forward mimicking the soldier to be pushed forward into a tree.(71)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, irongole said:

Wess turns to the remaining super soldier on the boat and points his hand at him, then pushing it forward mimicking the soldier to be pushed forward into a tree.(71)

The super soldier is propelled into a nearby tree, but the force of the pull combined with his previous momentum causes him to shoot through 6 other trees before having his croc shield brushed off him and his head meeting the sharp end of a rock.

The other super soldier fighting off the crocs finally defeated them by savagely beating them into many different trees. He attempts to crawl into your boat but on the middle of doing so he says,” So boys showed them super freaks right?”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wess looks at the last super soldier remaining, pointing his hand at him and lifting it upwards.(18) Failing to do so however, he kneels down and speaks.

”Super freaks? You and your buddies are barely a challenge, where’s your super human abilities?” He taunts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, irongole said:

Wess looks at the last super soldier remaining, pointing his hand at him and lifting it upwards.(18) Failing to do so however, he kneels down and speaks.

”Super freaks? You and your buddies are barely a challenge, where’s your super human abilities?” He taunts

He climbs high enough to meet you face to face,”Jacket you makin fu-.” His face turns white when he sees his buddies slaughter. He slowly turns his head towards your face. He stutters a little bit before answering your question,” I can sing........ Please don’t kill me they say they can scratch my intestines off the road and turn me into one of their freak projects.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Singing? Hmm how about you sing for me? Sing for me your screams and pain!” Wess said as he lifts the super soldier into the air and pulls off his arm. (86)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, irongole said:

“Singing? Hmm how about you sing for me? Sing for me your screams and pain!” Wess said as he lifts the super soldier into the air and pulls off his arm. (86)

“What are yo-AHIEEEE.” He arm snaps clean off. He starts crying and says,” The singing is more of a hobby and you can’t force musical talent! Please stop I very much like my limbs!” 

The wailing of the super soldier nearly drowns out a particular noise a particular feeling. Large ripples tilt your boat, those ripples turn to waves that shake your boat. The super soldier wails even louder,” OHHHH his here! He saw the whole thing and is gonna kill you and me!”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Amateur, I think we’ll have to let you go.” Wess said. He lets go of the super soldier and drops him into the water. Sensing the ripples Wess takes a closer look at his surroundings.(73)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, irongole said:

“Amateur, I think we’ll have to let you go.” Wess said. He lets go of the super soldier and drops him into the water. Sensing the ripples Wess takes a closer look at his surroundings.(73)

You can barely make out a large figure through the trees, it’s has a distinct red glow in some places. Shouting can be made out but too far away to really tell. You have the first move.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A voice overlaps with the now overwhelming stomping noise,” HIS 70% ROBOT, 20% MEAT, AND 10% BADASS! ITS THE DAMN RIPPER, NOW WITH 50% MORE CLAWS!” A 20ft tall mag bursts through the trees. The mag’s outer appearance is that of a metal beats with 6 claws guarding the chest. Red lights are sprinkled across the body of the mag The head sports a large metal beak and two red lights most likely serving as cameras protected by reinforced glass. The mag has a man clad in heavy armor with a bucket looking helmet encasing his entire head ontop of it’s head. The man is shouting through a microphone. 

The mag moves around clumsily before forcing it’s stiff metal beak to open wide to let out a horrible bellow and a stream of fire.Working saw blades are seen in the beak. The microphone guy shouts,” OH YEAAAAA!”

Mocrophone Guy: 200 HP

Mag “Ripper”: 800 HP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×