Cooloverlord

The Adventures of the Super Pals RP

10 minutes ago, Cooloverlord said:

“Actually I am doing better than usual, we finally got the calvery over here.” As you look at Dan it’s hard to not notice his blue eyes. 

“Calvary? Is that all I am? Tch, for shame.”

“Wonderful, can you tell me your work experience? Explain to me about yourself Mr.Dan” Wes’s said as he sat down.

12 hours ago, Strangerj said:

“Calvary? Is that all I am? Tch, for shame.”

“Yea apperently so.” Dan smiles at you for that moment.

4 hours ago, irongole said:

“Wonderful, can you tell me your work experience? Explain to me about yourself Mr.Dan” Wes’s said as he sat down.

“Well you just whatch how I hype up my men.” Dan slow walks in-between his men, investigating their faces, they are all looking a bit gloom. Dan sighs and gets right in-front of all his men, his face flashes to red,” ALL YOU SORRY ASSES STOP THE FUUUCKIN ADDITUDE AND FACE ME AND AWAIT ORDERS LIKE THE DOGS YOU ARE!” All of Dan’s men nearly jump when they heard his voice, they all face him,” ORDERS ARE TO CUT THE ADDITUDE AND LISTIN UP OR ITS YOUR ASS FOR  LUNCH AND HEAD FOR DINNER! REPEAT AFTER ME: THE FOUNDATION IS THE ONLY THING I CAN SIT MY SCUMMY ASS AT, IT IS WHERE I SLEPT, ATE, PISSED, FUCKED, KILLED, AND LIVED AT! I HEARBY AGREE TO KEEP OFF ANY SUPER FUCKERS OFF MY DOMAIN AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO UNTIL I GET PAID FOR IT!” They all repeat what he said, with the majority of them yelling with him. Dan approaches one of his yellers,” YELL HARDER ASSHOLE MY THOUGHTS ARE LOUDER THAN THAT!” Dan gets nearly mouth to mouth with the man, and gets in sycronozed yelling with him.

“Meh, boring. I think they could use a little better encouragement. I don’t think see them as rallied.” Wess said

Dan tries to ignore that last comment, but when he is done yelling he knocks over where the driver is to get the apc, and convoy moving. The driver yells for the convoy to move out.

time skip?

The convoy rides over to its destination, but not before stopping to meet up with another convoy for fuel. When the convoy does reach the swamp, the men deploy the boats they’ve been holding in the trucks. 2/3 of the force go into the swamp waters, you go along with them. 

Dan is in the same boat with you, along with three men. Dan shouts orders over to men in other boats.

You see glimpses of crocs around the swamp, and occasionally some jumpy soilders do shoot at bushes or crocs. Dan screams his ass off over this. 

(Roll for perception ples one roll for this)

9 hours ago, Cooloverlord said:

The convoy rides over to its destination, but not before stopping to meet up with another convoy for fuel. When the convoy does reach the swamp, the men deploy the boats they’ve been holding in the trucks. 2/3 of the force go into the swamp waters, you go along with them. 

Dan is in the same boat with you, along with three men. Dan shouts orders over to men in other boats.

You see glimpses of crocs around the swamp, and occasionally some jumpy soilders do shoot at bushes or crocs. Dan screams his ass off over this. 

(Roll for perception ples one roll for this)

Nathaniel looks around. (26)

Wess picks up one of the crocs into the air with his telekinetic ability. Whistling whilst doing so, he looks deeper into the swamp to perceive his environment. (56)

On 8/6/2018 at 7:48 PM, Strangerj said:

Nathaniel looks around. (26)

You notice something, one of the soilders is carrying a silver looking pocket watch. Looks like an antique that can sell for like what, 100$? 

12 minutes ago, irongole said:

Wess picks up one of the crocs into the air with his telekinetic ability. Whistling whilst doing so, he looks deeper into the swamp to perceive his environment. (56)

You notice a bump by the side of the boat. Right besides the boat there is a dead croc floating by.

From below your boat an entire arm puntures through. The arm is holding out an unpined grenade, and a muffled voice can be heard,” NOCE BOAT MUTHA FUCKERS!” The grenade is thrown on the boat, and the arm leaves you, but some thrashing is heard under the boat.

Nade(85)

Arm leave(35)

(decides to give super soilders two turns instead of three)

(also forgot to mention main characters have 500 health)

(Players have the next move)

53 minutes ago, SuspiciousHotDogVendor said:

...Shouldnt there be separate section for role-playing?

Hmm naw we used the vault for stuff like this long ago in different but similer lands

2 hours ago, SuspiciousHotDogVendor said:

...Shouldnt there be separate section for role-playing?

Probably, but we’re here now.

10 hours ago, Cooloverlord said:

You notice something, one of the soilders is carrying a silver looking pocket watch. Looks like an antique that can sell for like what, 100$? 

You notice a bump by the side of the boat. Right besides the boat there is a dead croc floating by.

From below your boat an entire arm puntures through. The arm is holding out an unpined grenade, and a muffled voice can be heard,” NOCE BOAT MUTHA FUCKERS!” The grenade is thrown on the boat, and the arm leaves you, but some thrashing is heard under the boat.

Nade(85)

Arm leave(35)

(decides to give super soilders two turns instead of three)

(also forgot to mention main characters have 500 health)

(Players have the next move)

“They’re under the boat, someone deal with the grenade!”

2 hours ago, irongole said:

Wess moves quickly, grabbing the grenade and tossing it overboard.(78)

”What the hell?” Wess shouts

The grenade makes a little *plop* as it is thrown into the water. Everyone looks directly at Wess and blink for a bit, they look at the water, then at Dan. Dan is reaching for his chest, trying to get his chest to make room for as much air in each gasp as possible. Dan stutters,” Sho-,” until the grenade explodes, interrupting Dan’s pathetic stutters, the blast sends a man in torn digital camo cloths up into the air, it’s those super soilders in the pictures. The super soilder uses the momentum he gained from the fall to grab the head of one of Dan’s men in another boat and slam it against the floor of the boat. The man’s ballistic mask splinters along with his frontal lobe and face.(87) 

The super soilder then , jabs his hand into the water. He pulls out an entire damn crocodile, and uses it to knock a man down from the boat.(64)

Other pair of hands sprout out from under the boats. Dan’s force of 18 one 5 boats(6 with the one you’re on) try to repel the attack by shooting into the water.(734) The attack only seemingly makes them angry

Super soilder 1

250 -78=172

(you are able to stun peps btw but if the health is too crazy I’ll change it. I’ll also add all the super soilders there are as more attack)

16 minutes ago, irongole said:

Wess targets the super soldier and picked up a crocodile to throw at the super soldier.(12)

”SH*T!”

The super soilder takes your croc with his free hand and hurls it at you.

Grab(90)

throw(49)

“Juggle this freak!”

Edited by Cooloverlord

Nathaniel, seeing that the super soldier isn’t paying attention to him, pulls out a silver Ruger Mark III (from... somewhere?) aims, and fires at the thing’s head. (50)

6 hours ago, Strangerj said:

Nathaniel, seeing that the super soldier isn’t paying attention to him, pulls out a silver Ruger Mark III (from... somewhere?) aims, and fires at the thing’s head. (50)

(Eh feck math)

You nail a bullet right in-between the eyes of the super soldier. The super soilder tries to scratch the bullet out of his head but he ends up falling as the men in the boat with him spray lead all over his chest.(82)(85)

More super soilders come aboard boats. Three come onto your boat. While a fourth one attempts to take Dan under the boat.(24)

The first super soldier approaches  Nathaniel,” Ay nice gun a damn shiny thing!” He attempts to disarm Nathanial. While the second one grapples Nathanial around the neck,” SQUEEZE!”

Disarm(75)

Grapple(59)

The third one makes the effort to follow through with a jab and a hook towards Wess’s head.(

jab(83)

Hook(44)

(51) His Ruger skitters away, and he attempts to dodge the grapple (13), but fails. As he’s being lifted up before smirking. He punches the soldier twice, before flicking his wrist, exposing his murderclaw, and then attempting to rip the man’s face off (70, 26 for the punches, 44 for the ripping face off bit)

Wess was taken aback by the crocodile and pushed it aside with his telekinetic ability.(77)  Watching the other soldiers jump onto the boat he quickly tried to push two of them out of the boat. (94,62)

”What a interesting predicament we have here! I say it’s time to go home.”

1 hour ago, Strangerj said:

(51) His Ruger skitters away, and he attempts to dodge the grapple (13), but fails. As he’s being lifted up before smirking. He punches the soldier twice, before flicking his wrist, exposing his murderclaw, and then attempting to rip the man’s face off (70, 26 for the punches, 44 for the ripping face off bit)

The first ouch catches him by surprise(40), but it only causes a nose bleed. He sees the second one coming(41), until the murder claw comes in,”AW BITCH YOU GOTA FREAKY ASS ARM.” The arm cleaves right through the left side of the soilder’s face, leaving only what you can see is a look of horrer left on his right eye.

49 minutes ago, irongole said:

Wess was taken aback by the crocodile and pushed it aside with his telekinetic ability.(77)  Watching the other soldiers jump onto the boat he quickly tried to push two of them out of the boat. (94,62)

”What a interesting predicament we have here! I say it’s time to go home.”

One super soldier stays his ground(76), but the other one is flown 1000 and 1ft away from you(19). That one super soldier pounces on you to, and attempts to beat your head in so hard that it’ll stick onto the floor.

pounce (98) oof 

big ol’ beating(67)

Meanwhile Dan is still fighting from being pulled underwater,” *AK* SHOOT IT SHOOT IT!” 

Dan (67)

Super soldier(77)

Despite Dan’s best efforts he is pulled over broad.

Wess Throws a kick at the super soldiers sweet spot, using plenty of strength.(56)

He then attempts to lift the super soldier into the air. (62)

He then attempts to use telekinesis to lift dan out of the quickly. (13)