Cooloverlord

The Adventures of the Super Pals RP

(Do not take this super seriously ples)

Disclaimer: I would suggest bringing in a super op character it is The Adventures of the Super Pals

A man with curly brown hair who is currently wearing green torn clothing that harbors metal plates walks around the chair you are seated at almost shark-like. He pulls out a chair adjacent of you, and adjusts his thin but sharp jaw. The man stares at you with wide eyes, like his expecting you to say something, but before you can he abruptly sits down. He then motions someone to put a table between you to prop his feet onto it. He puts some gum in his mouth, smiles and finally speaks,” Nexus all those years ago, was that uncontested alpha male. It either had those who laid on their bellies in submission or those that got stuck in-between their teeth. It was only until the heroics of super jesus and his team of super pals that downgraded the Nexus into the AAHW. It was also back that my first child was born. It was the time my friend Jerome had his 30th birthday, god bless Jerome. But, it was also the time the Nexus figured they should install some extra security measures, lots of security. In fact, how about an entire battalion of security? Give them all the plush Nexus tech Nexus had, and give them super juice? Well, they did but all efforts were then diverted into stopping super jesus and making more unkillable things like sleep walkers or dimensional technology stuff. So the super soldiers were given a skeleton crew of scientists and some agents. Now if I do the math, I do not feel like a group of 50 friends can handle 1000 or some soldiers, with the other majority kept on ice, literally. The soldiers were homegrown in the Nexus’s labs, and they were gifted with the combat memories of a never-dying man put in one of their combat arenas. The soldiers were not immortal like sleepwalkers, but they took in the combat data better than the sleepwalkers, but they still suffered from tons of mental illnesses.

The crew and the group of a thousand supermen were informed of the unprecedented fall of their leader Pro-boy. Revenge was stuck in every one of the Nexus’s men, except for the super soldiers and the head researcher. The head researcher was actually delighted to hear the news, he believed in forcibly evolving humans into better things would do us some good not really what Pro-boy was doing.

Although Nexus was on their last leg, they still limbed on to developing their dimensional shit, and the super soldier project was being rushed to assist in taking out the super friends. Nexus installed a battalion of their own staff to deal with the super soldier's progress.

Now the Head Researcher treated the super soldiers in a very special way that the other newly assigned head couldn't do. A lot of times, supermen gone on mass massacres, until either being put down or escaping into the wasteland. Neither option went well for ANYONE. Having unstable super gods wreck havoc into the wasteland isn't good for anything alive nearby.

It was around one of those massacres a super soldier so happens to knock out the power. Nexus staff knew how important the power was, so they installed multiple soldats assisted with Gol3ms with LMGs and duck taped helmets to guard the area, and the power controls themselves were in a vault, and nothing in site could break through it. Well, a super soldier didn't do the job, there were really about a couple of them that found the tactic of shoving salvaged metal rods up a Gol3ms ass to be helpful, but the vault was password protected, only the head knew the password. Well, the head also decided to make the vault controls a remote feature in his personal computer. More security right? Well of course not in this case, the ex-head personally sneaked into his bedroom, and forced him by gunpoint to open the vault while the current head was still in his undergarments, guess you could say he caught him with his pants down. The superhumans took out the power, and so released all of their brothers. So then the ex-head has his own army. The mad king then somehow had all the staff killed, and only left the original 50 caretakers alive to help on further technological breakthroughs. He awoke the rest of the iced super soldiers, and kept them in the lab for years to come, only letting them out on rare occasions, and there are usually no survivors to tell that tale. You also know massacres over at AAHW bases are the norm around here, so no one bats an eye when they hear a one-man army wiped out an AAHW base.

Now for the assignment! Who wants some?”

Name:

Powers/speciality:

Backstory(eh not needed lul):

(Basically an honor system with a 100 roll rng the higher the better. I will allow SOME actions to go without rolls but I expect an excuse, but if you are power gaming and basically trying to rush the story or do something egotistical then I might as well just enforce the rules for everybody)

(Normies get one action, the super soldiers get 2 actions, super duper soldiers get 3, protagonist get 5, and any important characters either get 4 actions or 5. Bosses get 6-10)

Edited by Spirit
It was originally black text on a dark grey background. White is right. ;)

IT'S ALL IN BLACK TEXT ON A DARK GREY BACKGROUND! AHHHHHHH!!!

(I'll edit your text color for ya, dw)

Cool, I know you're new to writing, but someone can fall asleep at that text wall. Try to avoid it in the future by using the Enter key to make seperate paragraphs.

Yea I knew that but had to dump all that exposition somewhere

Edit: Actually ill make a shorter version gimme a sec

Edited by Cooloverlord

Eh why not? Time to blog back to my roots or I guess brand new roots.

Name: Wess Thirn

Powers/speciality: Enhanced combat skills and telekinesis abilities. More known for his intelligence as a engineer.

Backstory: A engineer that worked for a unknown company for many years. On one faithful night, he decided to seize his chance and grab performance enhancing serums with permant effects. After suffering from the sidebar effects of the serum he escaped. Using newly found abilities to break through and kill anyone who got in his way.

(Eh, why not.)

Name: Nathaniel Brewster/Specimen Five

Powers/Speciality: As the twin to a spirit medium brother, he inherits the ghost sight, the talent for magic (specializes in fire, wind), and the snark/intelligence. Due to his being experimenting on he has a bandaged left arm, and a demon-claw on that arm as well (functions fairly similarly to Velvet Crowe’s Consuming Claw from Tales of Berseria, without the whole devouring shtick. He just uses it to, Y’know, rip a guy’s spine out, break bones. Normal stuff.).

Backstory: A researcher at a defunct organization, Nathaniel (don’t call him Nate) was a rather well to do man, until the leader betrayed him, killed him, brought him back, and made him into what he is today. He killed him. Painfully. Now he works for the government as a researcher and agent of a little secret organization. So, really, he went full circle.

Alrighty all of you are accepted.

Remeber you two are sitting in front of a curly haired man who just briefed you in some exposition.

The man takes a moment to tilt his head so he is staring at you with the corner of his eye. He keeps his head on that postition and asks,” Sorry boys want the short version?”

Just before you ask, there are three gaurds clad in flak jackets, and ballistics mask. They shift around uncomfortably in response to the man’s question.

6 hours ago, Cooloverlord said:

Alrighty all of you are accepted.

Remeber you two are sitting in front of a curly haired man who just briefed you in some exposition.

The man takes a moment to tilt his head so he is staring at you with the corner of his eye. He keeps his head on that postition and asks,” Sorry boys want the short version?”

Just before you ask, there are three gaurds clad in flak jackets, and ballistics mask. They shift around uncomfortably in response to the man’s question.

A coal black haired man with red eyes looks up. He’s wearing a black suit jacket, black shirt, no tie, black pants and shoes. “Yes. The long and short of it. And, if it’s not too much trouble, do you have a name?” He is Nathaniel Brewster, otherwise known as Fives, short for Specimen Five.

He tilts his head back so he is looking at you normaly,” Call me Wally.”

Wally takes his feet off the table and rest his elbows on it,” Alrighty, I can give you the sweet but short version.” He makes hand gestures as he gives the ‘short bit sweet version’,” Man named Dr.Cain harbors an army of super super soldiers, originating from Nexus.”

He motions for a gaurd to apperently hand him a folder,” Ahh yes these things are pretty useful.” He opens up the folder for you to reveal pictures of men in digital camo in the admist of slaughtering dozen of men from the AAHW or men like the ones in this room. Wally points to the picture of these men in digital camo,” Real big fucking hotshots these guys are, but we don’t know what else they have. Reports have said that some super natural attacks are connected to the ones being caused by the super soldiers.”

Wally folds his hands together,” So I need you to get over there and kill some super soldiers”

A man is a engineering uniform stares at each of the photos, examining them deeply.

”And how deadly are these super soldiers?” Wess asks

9 minutes ago, irongole said:

A man is a engineering uniform stares at each of the photos, examining them deeply.

”And how deadly are these super soldiers?” Wess asks

Wally gets up from his chair and steps back a little. He snaps his fingers and so the result of that was a guard rolling in a whiteboard while another hand's Wally some more pictures. Wally stares right at the engineer," See your one for those pictures." Wally licks the back of each photo and slaps them onto the whiteboard," Heh guess I am a sucker for them too." 

Wally slaps on a total of 5 pictures. The first picture shows a super soldier puncture a soldat with his entire arm. The second photo displays multiple super soldiers working together to topple down gol3ms. The third picture gives you an idea of what a patrol of armed super soldiers look like, stacks of meat and muscle armed with RPGs, LMGs, and high caliber assault rifles. The fourth picture is of one super soldier throwing away three agents off its body, stab marks are present in the super soldier's body. The final picture seemingly shows the aftermath of the slaughter present in the past four photos, bodies are either torn apart by high caliber gunfire, or bodies are ripped apart by explosives or the bear hands of these soldiers. Wally takes a second to look into these photos himself," I had one of my scouts take those pictures, he says it was like 40 guys against 10."

“They seem tough, but not invincible. They have flesh, and the flesh is killable.” Wess replies. He continues to eye the photos for more details, before looking away and inspecting the guards.

”What kind of combat experience do we have from these people? Any counters?” Wess questions

4 minutes ago, irongole said:

“They seem tough, but not invincible. They have flesh, and the flesh is killable.” Wess replies. He continues to eye the photos for more details, before looking away and inspecting the guards.

”What kind of combat experience do we have from these people? Any counters?” Wess questions

Wally is clearly taken a back at this question. He walks over to a gaurd and throws his arm around his shoulder. He pats the man’s chest as says,” My boys here, I’ll admit I am proud of them. Seen them work so well against soldat units as well. But I would heavy advise pitting them against any super soilder. The boys tear up on the site of them, they’ve grown a natural fear to them.” He pats the gaurd on the head and heads back onto the whiteboard,” as for counters, well we didn’t find any practical counters, we normally have to have three snipers with high velocity sniper rounds to pinch the hide of the super soldiers, in a safe distance, as a counter. We do know from reports that the majority of the soilders have some screw loose off their heads or something. They are loony, and they like to kill in pretty silly ways themselves. Ripping my men apart for sport and all. Hope that can help you.”

“So you’re going to have us kill them, with what kind of support? Snipers? I’m gonna need something more effective then that.” Wess replies.

30 minutes ago, irongole said:

“So you’re going to have us kill them, with what kind of support? Snipers? I’m gonna need something more effective then that.” Wess replies.

"Yea ill give you men and weapons, just saying I hired your kind for a reason and from experience those weapon and men aren't gonna be much help. I mean I know every one of those fuckers are stuck in the head somewhere so I got this 'telepathic' man to fuck them some more in the head!"

3 minutes ago, irongole said:

“I’m telekinetic, a much more superior form of combat. Perhaps you would like me to demonstrate?” Wess said

"Yea, yea sure. Jerry over here!"

A man with wearing a black suit and red tie with stains on it is shoved through the door by two guards(wearing the same armor)," Alright try on him."

Jerry says in response," Ay ya try something on me hottie!"

Sighing Wess lifts up his hands, point at Jerry and lifting him into the air before throwing him against the ground violently and spreading his bloody body all across the ground.

Edited by irongole

Name: Boi

Powers/speciality: super lazy, rest is unknown

Backstory: this lil boi got fired from aaaahw (agency against agency against hank wimbleton) cuz of being too lazy. 1 day after this the corporation was gone. Dont mess with this boi

1 minute ago, irongole said:

Sighing Wess lifts up his hands, point at Jerry and lifting him into the air before throwing him against the ground violently and spreading his bloody body all across the ground.

"Fucking hell thought you just ruff him up a little. Now I gotta make some excuse to my daughters about why their boyfriend is missing." Wally takes a seat.

"Well isn't exactly what I expected, but it can do the job. I think you'll be alright."

2 minutes ago, XDefault said:

Name: Boi

Powers/speciality: super lazy, rest is unknown

Backstory: this lil boi got fired from aaaahw (agency against agency against hank wimbleton) cuz of being too lazy. 1 day after this the corporation was gone. Dont mess with this boi

(lol what?)

4 minutes ago, Cooloverlord said:

(lol what?)

Disclaimer: I would suggest bringing in a super op character it is The Adventures of the Super Pals

my character

Edited by XDefault