Sign in to follow this  
AppleWithNoArms

Having trouble with difficulty

Hello! I haven't talked on this forum in a while, however I'm having trouble with difficulty. I'm currently at Club Advert and I can't beat it, and every time I die I have to buy whatever is in the shop and do a mission or 2 for a weapon I need / like just to have another shot at it. I've been trying to level up for some better equipment in the shops or for upgraded stats for a chance, but I always die to those large guys with sledgehammers. I've tried to the 2 other missions in this branch and I still haven't been able to pass (with outbreak i just get ganged and die, the northvadan pole i have the same issues with) so I want to know what the best course of action is, should I level up more? Or something else?
(to note something, i suck at video games so it might just be with me not understanding simple game mechanics, also stats)

statsinnexus2.PNG

I would say store your best weapon with the tab key so that you at least keep that. Also here is what I do have a ton of hirelings with me. I typically bring along four of my boys with me to places like the club and I can watch them just smash the Nexus forces. You might also want to make sure you are upgrading yourself correctly as well as upgrading your hirelings.

On 6/30/2020 at 11:22 AM, AppleWithNoArms said:

Huh I didn't know this. Thank you.

Remember to upgrade your hirelings as well they have to be manually upgraded via their skill trees as you do. You should be able to switch to them in the inventory screen and go to their skills.