Luke

Soundtrack key for a top-tier PayPal backer?

Question

So when the soundtrack for the game went on Steam a couple of months ago it said that you would be getting keys out to those entitled as soon as you could get them. Have they been sent out yet or not? If not then silly me. If they have then my key might have not made it past the spam filter... I searched up both "madness" and "soundtrack" in my email and aside from a couple from like 4 years ago there didn't seem to be any results. Could I get some feedback on this, please?

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Luke said:

Yep, I checked my spam folder as well, no dice. No results for a search of that full email name, and the only results for "Madness: Project Nexus" were again forum dms and the old alpha steam key. Is there any way I can get the soundtrack email re-sent? One of those emails probably has a receipt in them somewhere so I can provide it if needed.

I would say try talking to the devs immediately with your receipt. That might be the most surefire way to get this resolved.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Luke said:

So when the soundtrack for the game went on Steam a couple of months ago it said that you would be getting keys out to those entitled as soon as you could get them. Have they been sent out yet or not? If not then silly me. If they have then my key might have not made it past the spam filter... I searched up both "madness" and "soundtrack" in my email and aside from a couple from like 4 years ago there didn't seem to be any results. Could I get some feedback on this, please?

If you backed the Paypal at the correct tier such as the B Pack for example you should have already received your email for your soundtrack key. As I can confirm I already have so checking spam would be your best bet. Attached is the name of the email you should have been sent. 

Soundtrack.png

Yep, I checked my spam folder as well, no dice. No results for a search of that full email name, and the only results for "Madness: Project Nexus" were again forum dms and the old alpha steam key. Is there any way I can get the soundtrack email re-sent? One of those emails probably has a receipt in them somewhere so I can provide it if needed.