Huggmask

bug [V1.12D] Weapons changing size when taken in/out from stash.

The front of the weapon is changing size when I equip the weapon I have taken from my stash, this does not happen to shotguns or handguns.

Excuse me for being blunt. Where exactly is your proof say screenshots or even video evidence? I am not doubting you at all since I believe others have encountered it but a vague answer does not really help. 

• Like 1

Will bring some screenshots in the next couple of days, video is not optional unless you want potato quality from my phone! 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I can confirm this bug, but it is a real bastard to replicate. It only sometimes happens, and I cannot identify any pattern so we can consistently replicate it, other than that it occurs when equipping guns from storage. I couldn't replicate the bug with the T9, Mac-11, or FNC. I could only replicate it with NP-5. Furthermore, I always notice that when the front of the gun changes, it always switches between a two-handed or single-handed stance (btw, this means the guns can also elongate, and go from single-handed to two-handed). 

20190504170117_1.thumb.jpg.047874440cb4776439ec096fc61257b2.jpg20190504170119_1.thumb.jpg.ac88350758d6190513aabc347c960fb6.jpg

Edited by Captain Ticklesticks
  • Thanks 1