Version 1.12D released a few days ago

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/8/2020 at 3:07 PM, ICE SOUP said:

So do we have an idea when this game will be done? I'd like to have an idea for when I can be excited.

Unknown to be completely honest. Krinkels does stream the progress of the game from time to time on his dev build. Though given how both he and Swain plan to rebuild the combat and levels from the ground up I wager that if it does indeed come out this year it will be months away from today's date. 

• 5 months later...

On 7/26/2019 at 4:26 PM, Burney said:

I still wonder why i can't update my game to this version,i still have old beta 1.02 and i couldn't update the thing,what is wrong with this?

this is the first (and so far only) game ive backed and honestly while ive pirated before and probably will in the future you really shouldnt be comin to the games offical forums and basically say "hey guys update my pirated game". just play whatever version you're able to pirate, tell the devs about bugs you find and then buy the game when it releases.

On 11/30/2019 at 1:46 PM, M4K3R said:

is it really pirating when you can't even get the game legit anymore?

Pirating is pirating and these guys arent Nintendo. the reason more people cant play the game is because there shouldn't BE more people to play the game that isnt finished. people who financially supported the game (to an extent) are getting beta copies to test and run wild with and if you missed the chance then you'll just wait until it releases... or dies. to my knowledge this game was never on sale on steam its merely listed cus thats were it'll go up when its done. and lets be real, you'd (not you specifically but you get the idea) probably pirate the game even if it was being sold as i speak from experience pirating most games i play