Sign in to follow this  
VEVEN

bug [v1.12.b] 2 Murder rooms

The weird thing is that they're both different. The one on the left has different and less units than the real one on the right.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VEVEN said:

I think i don't even have to explain this.

545637946_.thumb.png.8494bd74ae12630bf989175bce70809f.png

Yeah I remember when I saw this at first I thought it had simply reset my MR1 progress but then realized it had cloned itself. I also got video footage of the cloned and original rooms.

• Like 1

From what I can tell, this new Murder Room only has changed units on Easy difficulty, where it has 2 Nexus scouts followed by 6 Nexus Robots. If I had to guess I'd say they were beginning work on a new stage and used Murder Room 1 as a placeholder to test some things, to which it accidentally got leaked in the public build.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Zandermanith said:

From what I can tell, this new Murder Room only has changed units on Easy difficulty, where it has 2 Nexus scouts followed by 6 Nexus Robots. If I had to guess I'd say they were beginning work on a new stage and used Murder Room 1 as a placeholder to test some things, to which it accidentally got leaked in the public build.

I never considered that actually. They are bringing back a few maps like Blue Monday right? Maybe that is the reason why the Murder Room was cloned.