Sign in to follow this  
Audanti'sshitposts

bug 1.12b Silent patch bug found

So it seems the silent patch meant to fix some issues actually ended up causing unrelated ones such as this one where I loaded my save and noticed that Sanford was missing at the museum entrance but Hank was there with the Dragon Slayer sword. Swapping to Sanford causes this. 

Posted (edited)

I found some more bugs to post. 

Hanging black screen bug: This one occurs whenever I load my story mode save and then hit escape and go to the main menu. A black screen refuses to fade to where I can see the letters but the music still plays. 88292F12F37E86E73ABBA64631D335928A096D43

Murder Room 1 progress reset bug. I had long completed all the difficulties for MR1 several patches back and this latest patch for some reason has reset it to easy. I also loaded the level and completed it as it was only two waves with even fewer enemies compared to earlier builds of the game. A6E85C98A6E67BD4574E7902BC580F335D1BF473

SHADOW ROOM JITSU! I somehow cloned MR1 I think what happened was that when I decided to play through the reset level up to normal difficulty then exit the game it for some reason duplicated the first Murder Room. So now I have the Murder Room with all my progress and the "new" one.  

image.png

Edited by Audanti'sshitposts
To point out the fact I had cloned a Murder Room into Existence.

Posted (edited)

I have decided to compare the original MR1 with the cloned MR1 in terms of the easy difficulty setting. On the original it works as intended. While on the cloned it spawns Nexus and Robotic enemies. 

MR1 Cloned Room Incorrect Enemy Spawns: Well I decided to go back to Easy Mode as the first time I did so it spawned Two Nexus Troops who I think were scouts and then five robots. And it seems the process is able to be repeated thanks to this video footage of the second time I encountered this occurrence.  

Edited by Audanti'sshitposts
Decided to compare the easy modes of both Murder Room 1 original and cloned.