Sign in to follow this  
Audanti'sshitposts

bug Aud's 1.12b bug hunt finds

Posted (edited)

While playing through the recent update yesterday and today I encountered my fair share of glitches and sequence breaks. I will do my best to recount them to the best of my ability starting in where I found them. (Most of these were found in the Climb level. While others were located in Shakedown.) 

Shakedown Glitches: Deimos yeeted into the Shadow Realm. Starting this off from the Hive boss fight while controlling Christoff I noticed that Deimos was being targeted by a three shot volley of Hive missiles. Hive let them loose and Deimos ended up soaring past the level ceiling and was out of bounds right behind Jeb who was unable to revive him. Of course Hive soon killed me causing me to have to do the fight again till I won it eventually.   

Deimos's negative grenades. This was found on one of my many runs against Hive. Before I entered the boss fight I noticed something peculiar about Deimos' grenade counter more importantly that it was reading negative one grenades. (Saved it as a screenshot to show it to friends but it has now been lost.)

Jebus blood hitmarker. This one was during one of my first fights with Hive last night. He had downed Jeb and caused a strange sort of blood splatter to appear complete with a sound. When he ended up hitting the downed savior with missiles again the issue was fixed. 

Strange colored ATP mask found on Climb. Fairly certain this one is a glitch of some sort. 4769D0650481A7C993386C9242C30D3F7A70D23BE2CB4C79A404D8EF4D5A1A06857D975D34AB7E35

Bouncing Nexus Agent glitch. Somehow during the Gestalt chase sequence an Agent was being bounced up and down on the laser grid making the noises as well. Until Gestalt came along and launched him away. 

Climb Glitches: MOLE HANK! This is a simple one I like to call Mole Hank. I was busy ascending up the second elevator sequence as Sanford had died upstairs and I had the Dragon Slayer out ready to fight but I hit a slight problem. I somehow ended up being stuck phased through a good chunk of the lift floor causing me to be trapped and have to force a restart.  I also have a screenshot of this. F8EB6E2B5E11690340933F82AFF7836C72012B1D

Edited by Audanti'sshitposts
Added the Strange ATP mask glitch here.
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Climb Glitches continued: Elevator sequence break. During one of my runs I had the GENIUS idea to see if Sanford was able to go back through the room with the green light over it after finishing up the first elevator portion and with Hank already up above. Walking through the door indeed placed Hank behind me and I was able to get him some health from the prior room. However, upon going back into the elevator room and stepping onto the lift as Hank. The lift took off before Sanford could get on. I then had Sanford go back through the previous room to get Hank back to try to fix this but then realized one critical error. The lift was now above me and could not go back down. I was able to send Hank through the vent but was unable to do anything else which forced another restart. This one also ties in with the Changed Camera Glitch. Were by if you position Hank on the lift upstairs and time it right. You can swap to Sanford as he is going through the door causing the camera to get fixated on the upper portion of the screen. 

Odd Rope Possession. This one was just a weird one in general. Around the area where you encounter the scientists with the laser weapons there is a set of ropes connected to hooks that you knock down to get to the cases. For some reason one of the ropes decided to just start going wild on a run I was on. 

Sanford's Negative Flashbangs. Somehow I was able to get Sanford to negative three flash grenades on the Climb level. 2B3A37DF2DDD77D4A8AE97918B8930E0D2AFCE6A

Edited by Audanti'sshitposts
Remember Sanford's negative grenades
  • Like 1

I also encountered one just now during the Hive fight. Got him to the end of his many lives, and then he just stood there, breathing, but not moving, and definitely not in his agonizingly-painful-to-avoid-with-only-one-corpus death throws where he blankets the room in missiles

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Capt. Latrios said:

I also encountered one just now during the Hive fight. Got him to the end of his many lives, and then he just stood there, breathing, but not moving, and definitely not in his agonizingly-painful-to-avoid-with-only-one-corpus death throws where he blankets the room in missiles

I died twice after getting rid of his final Corpus block and then getting hit by a lucky missile. I probably died at least a good eight or nine times to Hive on normal before I realized that using melee attacks on him is the best way to kill him.