Sign in to follow this  
Bat Day

I liked harder to time snap-dodges.

Posted (edited)

I know this is really late, but I just really enjoyed the harder to time snap-dodges, since they were usually more useful than Iframe ones. The game's really late into development by now, and the new system makes them both easy to pull off and combined more often, but it would be cool to have an option that toggles the old usage back on. Plus, the freedom to flip around anywhere was cool. One can dream. I also liked pick up weapon with a free hand only, purely for the difficulty, as silly, backwards and less free as that sounds, but I don't think anyone else would.

This is still one of the top best games I've ever seen / played.

Edited by Bat Day

I like input that takes note of the difficulty, but a concern we had surrounding the snap dodge difficulty felt artifical (AAA BAD WORD), in the new update you can't snap dodge out of grapples/executions, and it doesn't stop you from getting shot, either (a full dodge, even low teir, can still negate being shot if timed correctly) the idea being that you physically remove yourself from the path of the bullet with a snap dodge rather than negate the shot entirely, so it's on the player to snap dodge correctly.

I'll be watching what people say when the next update hits, a lot of stuff is added.