Sign in to follow this  
Bat Day

bug My list [v1.11c]

Posted (edited)

I know it's a little late, but I since I've been playing for awhile I figured my list might be of use.

Gun reloads take longer when transitioning between moving and stationary animations due to the reload animation or parts of it resetting. (wasn't a huge personal problem since I always like more difficulty).

The tram from overworld 2 (the industrial sector) only moves forth if you've just completed level 2-3. You have to save progress by moving to 3-1, then exiting or completing the level. Going back on the tram, and / or forward the next time you enter the industrial sector or reload your save results in you permanently being softlocked out of further progress for that save file unless you've unlocked an alternative way to get between the industrial sector and other places.

There's a similar problem with the tram on level 5-2, making you have to play the rest of the level with just the other team-mate.

In level 5-2, you can also get stuck in the glowing red walled arena portion of the level if you don't slay the all the guys behind it first.

Other lesser problems just include you occasionally teleporting when disarming weapons (barely a problem), or getting stuck in the boiler in 3-1, or in a wall in the beginning of the queue room in 4-2, a sleepwalker staying inside his container in 4-3, or sinking past an unclimbable part of geometry at the back of the first puzzle locked platform in 5-3. These are some of the rare minor things that sometimes requires a level restart. I also had to plug a walking headless guy in a server room with a second shot, and managed to kill a plot specific big guy with an elevator in a way that halted level progress, but these are both very rare and more funny than problematic.

-P.S. Hank automatically throws both weapons when throwing something while holding a large assault rifle, and a sword & / or anything else in the other hand. Might only trigger when the AR is thrown.

Also, this is not a bug, but I still really miss the quicker timed press snap-dodges. They were harder to pull off and made a level more intense since I usually felt I needed them more than the Iframe dodges.

Edited by Bat Day
  • Thanks 1