VEVEN

Searching for something to play?

Waiting is hard. And while we're waiting for new updates for M:PN2 we can play something else.

Here goes my question: what games do you know, which have at least a bit similar atmosphere as Madness? I'm asking because i'm bored as hell, I want to play something but I couldn't find anything interesting for me. 

Maybe this topic would help people to find/share good games. Don't know, I just hope I won't die of boredom.

Posted (edited)

In terms of recommendations I would say give games such as Enter the Gungeon and Nuclear Throne a shot. As well as Broforce or Hotline Miami, Deadbolt is another strong contender for a good game to play.  Forgot to mention Streets of Rogue is a fun sandbox styled game that has some MC similarities. 

Edited by Audanti'sshitposts
Forgot to mention Streets of Rogue.
  • Like 1

I play Nuclear Throne sometimes, even thought it's possible to make MC mod or something like that. I don't really like EtG. You know, that type of stuff you just don't like. Also played Broforce and Streets of Rogue, yeah, they're good too.
I'll try Deadbolt and then Hotline Miami, never even  heard about first one. Thanks for answering!

• Like 1

On 3/26/2019 at 1:04 PM, VEVEN said:

I play Nuclear Throne sometimes, even thought it's possible to make MC mod or something like that. I don't really like EtG. You know, that type of stuff you just don't like. Also played Broforce and Streets of Rogue, yeah, they're good too.
I'll try Deadbolt and then Hotline Miami, never even  heard about first one. Thanks for answering!

No worries happy to help. I have more suggestions for instance after you get finished with Hotline Miami 1 I suggest you buy the sequel as the sequel has works hop support and I can give you insight on some great campaigns from it. Not to mention other good titles I've played are Postal 1 and 2. Well I beat 1 and played very little of two though I would still recommend them both. 

• Like 1

you should try out starsector its like mount and blade but its in space and you can be a drug dealer