Sign in to follow this  
Siglms

Email Issues

Hello there! When I first bought one of the packages for Madness Project 2, I did so with the advisory and therefore email of my Father to forego the purchase. I would also assume that means that he would get any notification regarding the progress of the game + the steam key to play the game depending on the package we purchased instead of me, which isn't preferable. Is there any way I could discuss the matters regarding changing which email gets the notification, or just a refresher on what package was purchased with his email with someone privately? I am also more than happy to get my Father's approval in doing so as he felt the same when I discussed the issue with him. I would also like to apologize if this was posted in the wrong place, as I was unsure if it would fit in the "Technical Assistance" or "Bug Report" sections due to this being unrelated to any issues with the game itself, but an issue with the distribution that I was unfortunately facing. Feel free to message me privately when anyone qualified is available, and thank you for the many years of my childhood that I spent watching Madness Combat along with playing the many games that it indirectly or directly created. 

• Thanks 1

If you can send us some kind of proof of purchase, such as the order number of the payment you made via Paypal, I can send an email with the keys anywhere you like. Just send that info to us at teammadness@projectnexus2.com.

• Like 1