Jump to content
dempsy18

Interactive game

Recommended Posts

oh and i fixed the ammo counter in this one.

 

you shoot him but he does not die you fire again and miss, "Come on die already!" you say but as you said that you hear footsteps behind you.

 

what do you do?

bandicam 2018-12-26 00-03-46-821.png

Edited by dempsy18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You whip your head towards the noise and see two men in suits like you saw before you went into the building

one says "FREEZE HANDS UP NOW!"

the other says "IF YOU DON'T COMPLY WE WILL SHOOT"

 

what do you do?

bandicam 2018-12-26 00-13-34-110.png

Edited by dempsy18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well shit, surrender. Trying to fight these guys with miles better weapons would be suicide, and we'd get tangled up with the monster downstairs to get far enough to have ran away.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You drop your gun and flip up your hands

one of them look to the other and winks

the other one walks towards you with a blindfold

 

 

You wake up and you feel like you're being dragged you think that its the two men in the suits who are dragging you, you feel lighter so they probably confiscated your items,  you see a hammer next to you.

 

 

what do you do?

bandicam 2018-12-26 00-31-13-624.png

bandicam 2018-12-26 00-39-55-742.png

Edited by dempsy18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am heading off to bed to catch up on sleep ill work on this in the morning, suggest things if you want just don't expect a picture

Edited by dempsy18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dempsy18 said:

You drop your gun and flip up your hands

one of them look to the other and winks

the other one walks towards you with a blindfold

 

 

You wake up and you feel like you're being dragged you think that its the two men in the suits who are dragging you, you feel lighter so they probably confiscated your items,  you see a hammer next to you.

 

 

what do you do?

bandicam 2018-12-26 00-31-13-624.png

bandicam 2018-12-26 00-39-55-742.png

Grab the hammer and use the sharp end and try to hit both of them in the head

Edited by Lennin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You quickly whip your hand to the hammer and grab it and jab both of the men in suits, they both fall hopefully knocked out you stand up and look around.

 

what do you do?

bandicam 2018-12-26 13-58-23-639.png

Edited by dempsy18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After you knock out the guards you go and pick up the gun that was resting on the wall, you decide to search the cabinets for anything else and you luckily find a pistol with 7/12 ammo and a fire axe...but you also found another V canister "oh ni-" you get cut off by the sound of metal hitting the floor

 

what do you do?

bandicam 2018-12-26 15-59-00-102.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you saying i should flip a coin to find out between both of the options?

or do you mean do both?

Edited by dempsy18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×