dempsy18

Interactive game

Perfect 99, Lucky.

You and Demetri simultaneously take cover against the wall, you shove the corpse and prepare for a combat engagement.

(even with a 99 I don't really know what to change)

What do you do next?

1_1.PNG

3.PNG

UI.PNG

I put together both your suggestions, since Colonel is right about two-handed weapons I made it so you just put it in your inventory.

You quickly set your five seven down and quickly pick up the shotgun on the corpse next to you, its a bit of a struggle but you get it and put it away since you can't use a shotgun with one hand. (To clarify you can HOLD a two handed weapon with one hand but you can't use it in any capacity) you also toss away the pistol with no ammo.

You switch to your Deagle and start firing at them, you see one of them yell "I'm hit!" you see two other people aim at you and start firing

What do you do next?

(Edit: Glitch with the five seven ammo counter, oops)

1_2.PNG

5.PNG

UI3.PNG

Edited by dempsy18

You try to shout "You picked the wrong guy to shoot, motherfuckers!" in the most intimidating voice you can manage, but you end up sounding like a stuttering confused mess, they chuckle then continue to fire hot lead at you. You fire your last two bullets at the one holding some sort of assault rifle you've never seen before, it only ends up scraping his head but at least the scrape looks deep?

what do you do next?

(Sorry for really late response, won't happen again, I think?)

6.PNG

UI4.PNG

1_3.1.PNG

1_3.PNG

You switch to your Five-seveN and start to aim at the soft spot of the man with the rifle (which is his head since he's literally wearing no armour) and fire, you end up missing 2 shots but you scrape his head again, but just by looking it doesn't look very deep.

7.PNG

UI5.PNG

1_4.PNG

With your last two bullets you aim for the chest of the person you've been trying to kill and fire, both shots hit him directly in the chest causing him to fall over unconscious, one out of the two others start to drag the body off to the side to give medical attention. the other one continues to fire before reloading.

What do you do?

1_5.PNG

8.PNG

UI6.PNG

Okay, go to actual cover (the wall the hole was made), drop the meatshield, switch to the Desert Eagle and reload.