dempsy18

Interactive game

(rolled a 64)

You look at Demetri, you nod and you start shooting your Five-Seven at the 2 men, Demetri starts shooting as well. You managed to block some of their bullets because of your headgear but you end up getting hit the chest. The two men fall to the ground

bandicam 2019-03-13 23-30-48-315.png

After you kill the 2 men you grab your wound "Oh fuck I should be dead" you mumble "Don't die on me" Demetri says "I won't" you respond. you loot the body's and you decide to take only one deagle and take out the ammo of the other. You give the shotgun to Demetri as he's running low on ammo.

what do you do?

bandicam 2019-03-13 23-42-19-440.png

After walking for about 10 minutes you start to see a figure in the distance, its body shape is tall and big.

what do you do?

You walk towards the figure only to find out its a huge beast of a mag agent "Demetri you ready?" you ask "Yeah...I guess" he replies

what do you do?

bandicam 2019-03-13 23-57-24-004.png

"RUN!" you shout as you both turn around trying to run away but before you can get far the mag agent slams Demetri to the floor "Help!" he shouts.

what do you do?

bandicam 2019-03-14 00-03-32-946.png

You shoot the eye socket of the Mag Agent and it let goes of Demetri and covers his face while you and Demetri shoot at him.

(rolled a 95)

What do you do?

bandicam 2019-03-22 20-19-12-679.png

grab (i forgot his name,) the guy on the ground and get outta there

Update:

I'm honestly sorry for not updating this in forever, I haven't got the chance too recently.

The series most likely will continue, but I don't know how soon.

Trust me it will....

1 hour ago, dempsy18 said:

Update:

I'm honestly sorry for not updating this in forever, I haven't got the chance too recently.

The series most likely will continue, but I don't know how soon.

Trust me it will....

Its fine, not really much time has passed, just be ready to give us a little fun.

You grab Demetri off the floor and start to run away from the Mag, even though the Mag is crawling it still manages to stay on par with your running speed.

(rolled a 59)

what do you do?

bandicam 2019-05-09 20-23-57-666.png

Demetri turns around and flick shoots the Mag's hand, which then falls to the ground and then he shoots the other hand. The mag tries reaching out to Demetri but he just shoots the hand and it falls to the ground, The Mag tries to get up but fails and does nothing as his hands are rendered useless.

what do you do?

bandicam 2019-05-11 00-06-23-465.png

I want to finish off the mag however these guys can take alot of hits and our ammo count looks rather low. However running away he'll have a chance to extract his revenge later. Id honestly look around to see if there's any building or anything of use. If there is Id go to it with my best buddy.

both of them grab the shotgun and  stab the mag in on the opening of the mask, with all of their strenght. then  when they cannot insert it any further, shoot and kill the defenseless mag.