dempsy18

Interactive game

You hear someone shouting behind you "Hey you!" you and Demetri turn around and see an agent with an SMG "Drop your weapons!"

what do you do?

bandicam 2019-02-20 21-23-29-892.png

You drop your gun and say "We don't want any trouble man"  "Drop your guns!" the agent shouts. Demetri doesn't budge.

what do you do?

bandicam 2019-02-20 21-44-46-784.png

Edited by dempsy18

(rolled a 2)

As you reach for your helmet the agent shoots Demetri in the face "You bitch!" you scream at him

bandicam 2019-02-20 22-18-44-266.png

On 12/24/2018 at 3:28 AM, Zepumpkineater said:

Let your friend deal with the abomination as you jump down to avoid the mag

Sorry, I forgot to advance the pages, so I quoted the wrong thing. Anyways, what about grabbing the gun for safety?

Edited by alberthething
I'm dumb

after, take the agent's smg, immediately look for bandages or fucking whatever

ask demetri if he is okay, and take the rest of the monster's armor. hive the headgear to demetri if he is alright, and take the bodywear for you. also break the monster's skull to make sure it's dead, also smash the agent's skull.

Demetri falls to the ground trying to get up, you grab his hand and pull him up and ask "You okay?" "What do you think?" he replies sarcastically. you walk over to the agents corpse and smash your feet into his face and take his gun, you walk over to the monster and start pounding his head till its just a pool of blood. you try and take the monsters armor off but its too heavy to carry so all you managed to take is his headgear. after you grab his headgear you give it to Demetri to wear "Thanks I guess..." he says after you hand him it.

What do you do next?

bandicam 2019-03-13 20-09-49-747.png

bandicam 2019-03-13 20-17-25-559.png

"Demetri follow me, we're getting out of here" after you say that you turn around and see 2 People in white shiny suits and red glasses. You and Demetri both raise your guns...the other 2 men don't say a word.

what do you do?

bandicam 2019-03-13 22-52-29-639.png

You ask them who they are but they don't say anything, all they did is look at each other and nod.

Posted (edited)

You, Demetri and the 2 other people steady their guns and prepare for a gun fight

what do you do?

bandicam 2019-03-13 23-18-31-770.png

Edited by dempsy18