Jump to content
dempsy18

Interactive game

Recommended Posts

Rolled an 81

You say to him "He wasn't like the normal zombies, he could speak and use weapons. I was able to snag his gun from him before he could shoot me, though."  The person says to you "You're probably pullin' my leg but I'll believe you, now scram!"

 

what do you do next?

bandicam 2019-01-26 23-26-43-186.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You head outside back to your car and patch yourself up, you end up not having enough stitches to heal your head. "damn that was lucky, thought he wouldn't believe me.."

 

what do you do next?

bandicam 2019-01-26 23-34-25-016.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm tired so I'm stopping here for today, I'll be back in like what...5/6 days? I don't know, feel free to suggest while I'm gone.

Edited by dempsy18
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You get in your car and hit the pedal, you drive and drive and drive...yet nothing appears, no buildings, no nothing.until finally you see something, you see a sort of person, you can't make it out but its definitely human.

 

 

What do you do?

bandicam 2019-02-08 18-14-36-914.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You drive a little closer and you can finally make out the shape, its the monster "Oh fuck, not you again!" the monster stands there unmoving.

 

what do you do next?

bandicam 2019-02-08 19-16-57-979.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As you attempt to swerve past it he somehow dives onto your car despite his heavy armour "Oh no" you whisper

(rolled a 23)

 

what do you do next?

bandicam 2019-02-08 19-23-36-837.png

Edited by dempsy18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You swerve the car in different directions managing to knock him off *THUD* you hear as you drive away

 

(rolled a 74)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You drive for 10 minutes with nothing of note, you glance at your fuel meter and find that its close to empty "where am I gonna find gas here?" you say. just then you hear something hitting your door, its not loud but you can hear it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You stop your car and hop out you see a grunt with a blackish shirt on, he quickly draws a gun too you "H-hands up!..." you inspect him and you see he isn't holding the gun correctly, you don't think hes a threat but he does have a gun to your head "I-I said put your hands up!"

 

what do you do?

bandicam 2019-02-08 19-40-59-318.png

Edited by dempsy18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You decide to flip up your hands and say "I'm not your enemy,buddy" he stutters as he tries to say "T-than who i-is?..." you can see by the look of his face he is scared.

 

what do you do?

bandicam 2019-02-08 19-47-15-670.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Say "Those guys in black suits didn't seem too friendly, and there's a monster in bulletproof armor around here. I'm not gonna do anything to you if you're not gonna do anything to me, so just put the gun down."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You put your hands down and say to him "Those guys in black suits didn't seem too friendly, and there's a monster in bulletproof Armour around here. I'm not gonna do anything to you if you're not gonna do anything to me, so just put the gun down" he hesitates at first but ends up dropping his gun "Look man, I'm sorry...I don't know why...I did that."

bandicam 2019-02-08 19-54-50-179.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Whatever, its cool. There's a lot of freaky shit going on here Wanna come with me? Car's almost out of gas though." the un-named person responds "Yeah I-I'll join you,,,,"

"Hey whats your name anyway?" you ask the un-named person "its a Demetri" he responds "Well okay Demetri, I'm Jeremey, good to meet you." you say.

 

what do you do next?

bandicam 2019-02-08 20-01-14-026.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×