dempsy18

Interactive game

You try and break his jaw but you end up just punching his glasses off due to being dizzy he becomes stunned.

what do you do next?

bandicam 2019-01-26 19-59-16-812.png

Edited by dempsy18

You quickly grab your gun and shoot him 3 times "I TOLD YOU IT DIDN'T HAVE TO END THIS WAY!" YOU SHOUT "you...yo-.." he gets cut off and falls down to the ground. dead.

bandicam 2019-01-26 21-22-11-797.png

After you killed Jerry you just stood there trying to focus, you tried to collect your thoughts and just focus. you eventually calmed down and regained your thinking pattern and could see and look properly. you check the alcohol bottles for any liquid so you can put it on your wound there isn't any liquid. there isn't any stitches left to heal yourself. you throw up blood.

what do you do next?

bandicam 2019-01-26 22-09-08-152.png

Edited by dempsy18

2 minutes ago, Zepumpkineater said:

Pour alcohol on wounds and make your way through the building to try to find more medical supplies 

I said there wasn't any liquid

You enter the next room and see 3 people in suits,2 carrying guns and 1 golem "oh fuck what I'm I gonna do?..." you whisper

what do you do next?

bandicam 2019-01-26 22-41-19-219.png

Just now, Zepumpkineater said:

Put your hands up and ask for help, there's no way you can take them all in this state

What do you mean by "ask for help"?

You flip up your hands and say "Don't shoot!" the person behind the box says "are you the one causing all the ruckus back there? you better not be for your own sake!" you dodge the question and ask for medical supplies "Answer my question damn it!" he shouts

bandicam 2019-01-26 22-58-27-591.png

I rolled a 16

You say back to him"Some crazy zombie bastard came in and killed everyone I swear! Just gimme some bandages and you'll never see me again!" he responds with "I didn't exactly hear any zombie back there, if you're pulling our leg, you're as good as dead!"

what do you do next?

(no point for image)

"why don't you go check yourself than!" you say "Alright than but if you better be right!" he starts to walk towards the door. you think this could be an opportunity to take him hostage but you don't know if you should risk it

what do you do?

bandicam 2019-01-26 23-12-48-538.png

You let him go and he heads through the door, when he walks out 2 minutes later he says to you "looks like you were right, here's some stitches, but don't ever come back here you got that?" you reply with "I won't come back, its a promise" before he turns around he asks "Why was there bullet holes on our men? its a zombie, zombies can't shoot can't they?"

what do you do?

(no need for image)