Strangerj

Steel and Dynamite [RP]

He gives a smirk as he levels both pistols for an optimal angle on the targets. "Looks like it is time to introduce these freaks to some good old fashion police brutality." Squeezing each trigger twice four bullets fly two apiece hopefully finding their mark in the bodies. 
Note: (Once again I am sorry for keeping you waiting for so long. But I have finally graduated from college and am determined to finish this with you.)

Rolls for the four bullets: 90, 61, 72, 91. Rolls taken from Roll20.net
image.png.6d551094e4ecd56070e8ad924fec07af.png
image.png.0e27a8d0d7fb8eb93dabafc2a563e77c.png

(Dodge Rolls: 33, 3, 28, 15.)

One of the Ashen Blades falls down, convulsing before finally dying. One of them raises his axe, and swings at Matt (76>26), who falls down clutching his side. Sei and Eleanor concentrate fire (58>29), killing the second one. Looks like none are coming now. Might want to patch Matt up, though.

"Damn Bishop took a beating! No worries buddy I'll patch you up." The Detective moves over to his comrade in order to tend to his injuries. "What in the hell where those fucking monsters?" He hopes that Vector and Knight can fill him in on the details of whatever fever dream demons just assaulted them out of nowhere. "I thought we were dealing with crazy cultists. Nobody said anything about monster pets or the like!" 

Heal Roll: image.png.880dd8e05b41f8c570cbcac973235212.png50 from Roll20.net

On 6/15/2019 at 12:47 PM, Audanti'sshitposts said:

"Damn Bishop took a beating! No worries buddy I'll patch you up." The Detective moves over to his comrade in order to tend to his injuries. "What in the hell where those fucking monsters?" He hopes that Vector and Knight can fill him in on the details of whatever fever dream demons just assaulted them out of nowhere. "I thought we were dealing with crazy cultists. Nobody said anything about monster pets or the like!" 

Heal Roll: image.png.880dd8e05b41f8c570cbcac973235212.png50 from Roll20.net

His wounds are patched up as well as can be.

Sei shrugs. “Don’t know. Probably angry spirits or something.”

Eleanor nods, and Matt straightens up. “Yes, yes. Most likely those who were stuck. Either here then, or here now. Let’s move.”

"Well let's leg it then. I am not in the mood to get bound to this crappy middle of nowhere town as an angry spirit or otherwise." He waits for the others to take point as he is hesitant in wanting to encounter anymore unnatural enemies. 

“Right. Where to, bossman?”

”I guess we oughta check the police station, yeah? Set it up, forward operating base.”

”Good idea Brewster.”

/Offer to take point?

Despite the grim situation a slight smile tugged at the corner of the ex-detective's lips. "Say if it is a police station we want to hole up in then I think I am the best man for the job! Granted yeah been awhile since I have been in a prescient but once you live the life for a bit it still sticks with you no matter how long you are off the force. Once a cop always a cop after all." He struts forward to take the lead to the station.   

5 minutes ago, Audanti'sshitposts said:

Despite the grim situation a slight smile tugged at the corner of the ex-detective's lips. "Say if it is a police station we want to hole up in then I think I am the best man for the job! Granted yeah been awhile since I have been in a prescient but once you live the life for a bit it still sticks with you no matter how long you are off the force. Once a cop always a cop after all." He struts forward to take the lead to the station.   

The walk there is uneventful, filled with smoke and burned out rubble. Some cars line the street, abandoned and ashen. “There’s probably gonna be some bonzos in there, how should he handle ‘em?” Asks Nate.

”Same way we just did, Nat.”

Nathaniel grumbles at that and continues on.

Getting to the station, there are three main entrances: the front, the left, the right, and the back. Sei opts for the front, Matt the left, Eleanor the right, and Nate the back, leaving you to choose who you go with.

"I'll take the backside with Nate. I do not trust the front as it seems the most obvious to place a trap or ambush. And the sides while good entrances might have some activity. That being said me being part of the force at one point well I should know my way around the back end of a police station. Any trouble just start blasting because I do not think any of us want to find out what the afterlife is like in this town." Roscoe goes around to the back to cover Nate. 

1 hour ago, Audanti'sshitposts said:

"I'll take the backside with Nate. I do not trust the front as it seems the most obvious to place a trap or ambush. And the sides while good entrances might have some activity. That being said me being part of the force at one point well I should know my way around the back end of a police station. Any trouble just start blasting because I do not think any of us want to find out what the afterlife is like in this town." Roscoe goes around to the back to cover Nate. 

“Good.” The two of you arrive at what appears to be a steel door, locked and very heavy. No windows seem to be reachable, even with a boost. “Got any ‘splosives?”

He pats himself down giving himself a very thorough check. "No siree do not have a single explosive up my sleeve at all. Looks like we will have to figure out some other way inside."

“Okay then. Stand back.” Nathaniel rolls up his sleeve, revealing bandages all the way up to the man’s shoulder. “It’s gonna get bloody.”

Nathaniel observes the door for a bit, before backing up. “Ready? Good.”

In the next instant, he flicks his wrist outwards, revealing some kind of sick demonic claw for a left arm. Red and black and murderous all the way through. It’s as if someone took someone’s are, painted it red, and then replaced fingers with claws, gave it some X2 size enhancement pills, and let it loose. Nathaniel starts running at the door, punching near enough to the doorknob. Lucky for him, the door shatters open, and he stumbles a bit, before sitting on the floor and ‘sheathing’ his arm.

”Welcome inside.”

The back room is mostly storage, crates everywhere. You don’t see a door to the rest of the building though.