Sign in to follow this  
Zandermanith

Dash Attacks

Are there any plans to improve on the dash attacks at some stage? As much as I enjoy the high stun chance, it's short ranged, has a long recovery time and half the time I don't even intend on doing it.

Would be nice if it could have a range similar to regular melee attacks and a faster recovery time so you can transition into regular attacks more swiftly! Because honestly as it is currently I would rather go without than with.

I've been tempted to have it activate when using MMB so that ranged attackers have the opportunity to use it as well. Since it's considered a melee attack, in the next update you'll be back to being able to dodge-cancel it again (somehow that got taken away in the previous update) so you won't be totally defenseless. If there are more complaints about dash attacking after that, I might consider binding it to ONLY the MMB.

When we have key binding added to the game, I wonder if it'd be easy to let players decide where to bind it...

Glad something is coming for that! (Fix or otherwise) I think the dodge-cancelling'll make it work out! I still feel the dash attack's range is excessively short, but being able to bypass the recovery time means the momentum and flow of combat isn't abruptly halted by it!

I think the fluid fast paced combat is one of the things this game excels massively at and anything that gives the player more control over their actions at any given moment is a good thing in my book!