Madness Project:Nexus mod Old Days

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is a mod that modifies the game and makes it look like in the first chapters of Madness Combat

I updated the first map,it is that before it did not look very good

Hopefully you are not running into the problems with Flash that Sean is with his last two streams. 

Posted Images

Hello everyone, I came to tell you that I will not upload any pictures for now because I do not know what happened on my pc and now I have to install windows again
PhotoEditor_20190404_145240312.jpg.a19baba5755bcf505eadaddc2869f071.jpg
but do not worry about the mod files because I have them stored in Google Drive and the last thing I have to tell is that I have already planned the next mod that I'm going to do that is going to be called Nexus.fla

Edited by sleepwalker
1 hour ago, StorySwap!Asriel said:

when you going to upload your pn1 old days mod  ?

I do not know,but when I have Windows installed again, I swear I'm going to try to finish the mod as quickly as possible

Edited by sleepwalker
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, StorySwap!Asriel said:

i thinking Sanford and Deimos form Madness Combat 6.5 and can you change hank from MC 5 Sanford with out his lower lip

to hank I change it for the one of mc 4 and I do not know if to change to deimos and sandford for those of mc 6.5

Edited by sleepwalker
1 hour ago, sleepwalker said:

how sandford and deimos they have to look?image.png.dd05cfbd58b2dfc04c357d2172bcc66e.png

number 2 and 3 they look wrong sandford have more blood then Deimos and Sanford have more Bandages then Deimos Sanford Bandages is more down

On 5/12/2019 at 1:48 AM, StorySwap!Asriel said:

do you have same mag agent character in Madness Project:nexus mod old days if you not have any Mag Agent in your more make a vote for people

I do not know what I'm going to do with the mags yet, I can get them out but I do not know what boss would be (sorry for my shitty english)