sleepwalker

Madness Project:Nexus mod Old Days

14 hours ago, sleepwalker said:

Should I change the sleepwalkers for this grunt?

.........png.5b5923177edd9e5acb55aa85b865426f.png

Switch it! The sleep walker would look too modern and stand out too differently in Episode 1.5, the one on the right has a whole time bomb on it and tri-specs tinted green, which gives it an outstanding classic look, as if this were to be the first phase look of the sleep walker! Not only that, there's  no extra wrappings on the one to the right nor are there any wires attached, which makes it look even more old-ish! Additionally, if they explode it would look cool if the explosion warn color was swapped from red to green, which makes it even cooler! For anyone that defies this statement, let's take it outside!! 😠 (jk not rlly)

Edited by X!Chara
Not enough reasoning for why.

4 hours ago, X!Chara said:

Switch it! The sleep walker would look too modern and stand out too differently in Episode 1.5, the one on the right has a whole time bomb on it and tri-specs tinted green, which gives it an outstanding classic look, as if this were to be the first phase look of the sleep walker! Not only that, there's  no extra wrappings on the one to the right nor are there any wires attached, which makes it look even more old-ish! Additionally, if they explode it would look cool if the explosion warn color was swapped from red to green, which makes it even cooler! For anyone that defies this statement, let's take it outside!! 😠 (jk not rlly)

wow, I have to admit that it is a very good answer, I really liked that you defined why I should change the sleepwalker for this grunt and the red to green light is not something I can do

1 minute ago, sleepwalker said:

wow, I have to admit that it is a very good answer, I really liked that you defined why I should change the sleepwalker for this grunt and the red to green light is not something I can do

Thanks! Also it's fine with me!

19 hours ago, sleepwalker said:

so I'm thinking about making a small trailer of the mod and also I have to fix thisshit.png.ad841fa750b5467d4225b97573113c4d.png

cool

46 minutes ago, X!Chara said:

Just one question, what about it needs fixing?

the effect of electricity is not well placed

17 hours ago, sleepwalker said:

the effect of electricity is not well placed

ohhh