Seancglover

What's the best madness combat fan game?

Retaliation.

Most of them are trash and kinda.. bad.

I can only name three good ones.

The Fulp Games(more then one but shhh)

Retaliation

Alone In The Madness

the other ones kinda suck

Well.

Madness premeditation is quiet good, becouse it's hard and it's make people to think about "how the hell complete that level". The problem with this game however is that... Target moves. but when you planning how to make a complete level, they stay.

Madness deathwitch 2 is also neat for me... But mostly becouse sprites. I kinda like how he made them.

Edited by TheRock

aw, how could i forget interactive?

i never got into it, it seems it was super popular with all the mods, just hated the gameplay.. if it had normal melee combat or the mouselock was just there id probably be more into it to be quite honest with you

Retaliation was God-tier. Played through that game like 10 times; no other Madness game has had me do that before, other than Project Nexus.

Say, why don't we make a poll on this? I'm curious to know what everyone's interested in. ?

Madness Interactive of course but the fact that the cursor isn't locked in the screen is so annoying. Let's see what else... well Project Nexus of course and Alone in the Madness. Now wasn't there one that was like an Rpg like the first few Final Fantasy games but it was Madness Combat?

Madness interactive is a game I would enjoy if you didn't either have to spazz about with your mouse to melee or if your mouse was locked on the screen ? But obviously other than PN1 the ones made by Fulp and the incredible Madness Retaliation. I remember enjoying the one where everything is clay that I have forgotten the name of... Clay Madness?

Believe it or not I have to say it was either mods for Interactive which I always played with cheats on. Or something like Newgrounds Rumble which introduced me to both the site and Madness Combat. (I.E. Clicking on the MC 5 animation for Hank and having that be the first ever MC animation I ever watched. Also watched some Pico vids as well.)

P.S. Now that I think about it might as well also add Madness Penalty Chamber a game based off Stick Figure Penalty Chamber. As well as Alone in the Madness and Madness Deathwish well the first one anyways the Second did not really tickle my fancy. There was also a choose your own adventure sort of Madness game called a Day in Madness or something similar loved that game. Even if it is impossible to win. 

Edited by Audanti'sshitposts
Added a mix of known and possibly obscure games to the conversation.