MeatBag

bug The Fan in Murder Room 1

It doesn't seem to be hacking up the cannon fodder that I shove in there. They die, but no corpse, or blood splatter happens. They simply vanish and the counter goes down. That was the highlight of my arena mode character.

EDIT: When I killed a grunt by shoving him to death, and his corpse fell in the fan, his head was chopped off, and blood splattered on the wall. It works with already made corpses, but not with those who die by the fan, apparently.

Edited by MeatBag
  • Like 1

Correction: The head wasn't chopped off, like I thought. Rather, the head was by itself, and the body disappeared. Of note in the image: The lone head despite the the three grunts I shoved in there.

20180901205720_1.jpg

Edited by MeatBag
Typo
  • Like 1

The gore system in the game underwent a MAJOR overhaul. The fan works with its own system so it might not have been connected to the gore system properly. Strangely, the gore isn't even what's causing it. It's the auto-kill zone you fall into in the pit. For SOME REASON,  I had the logic wrong and it was removing all "non essential" enemies that fell into it, rather than just killing them.