Will Cheshyre be making new music for the game or will you be using songs he already made/ the songs that were in PN 1. I really enjoy his music and you guys games so any opportunity I get for more of his music I'm hyped

On 8/14/2018 at 4:22 PM, Johnhoonus said:

Will Cheshyre be making new music for the game or will you be using songs he already made/ the songs that were in PN 1. I really enjoy his music and you guys games so any opportunity I get for more of his music I'm hyped

From what I heard, Cheshyre is definitely still making music for the game, with all-new soundtracks! Locknar (Devin Martin) will be helping out too in the soundtrack department!

12 hours ago, Spirit said:

From what I heard, Cheshyre is definitely still making music for the game, with all-new soundtracks! Locknar (Devin Martin) will be helping out too in the soundtrack department!

It would be great if there would be a jukebox with madness combat series soundtracks etc < ya know nostalgia n stuff>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xxx_M$KD/450_xxX said:

🤔🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂💯👌👌👌👌💯💯💯💯🍆🍆💦💦💦🤔🤔

The emoji spam here as well as the meme was entirely irrelevant to the discussion at hand. Consider this a warning and avoiding posting memes or a jumble of emojis to topics that are important when it comes to answering someone's question.