Sign in to follow this  
Luke

What MMOs do you guys love?

I remember when I was a wee lad I used to play a lot of Lego Universe. In fact, I had a bit of an obsession with the game. Of course I was a paradox space trooper because they're awesome. Every day I would check the game to see if they had added the fire temple and the Garmadon boss fight, but no luck, as sadly it shut down after a year. Although there is a thing called Darkflame Lego Universe which is a project by fans of the game to salvage the game and create some new servers for it. Apparently Avant Gardens and the Venture Explorer are all working as they did in the original now, and emotes are working, so I have high hopes. Lego Universe was the game that got me into gaming. Didn't have any way of getting a subscription online and the physical codes weren't sold where I lived so I had to get them sent to me by family members living overseas 😄

I also used to be very into Neverwinter in 2013-2014, I played a Tiefling Cleric, and was quite good at the game, completing around 2/3 of the content availible at the time (which is of course not much of all of the content updates they've added since). I was also a fairly competent smith, although none of my pieces were good enough to make a profit in the auction. I dunno why but I'm one of those weirdos who wants to play an mmo where they can live a mundane life of being a blacksmith and selling loot to adventurers or being a barkeep or something stupid like that instead of adventuring 🙂

Never have been the one for MMOs personally. I missed out on the WOW craze as well as the Adventure Quest one though I did play a bit of it just not for me. One MMO I would not have minded playing but sadly never got to before it was shutdown was ToonTown though from what I heard there is a fan remake of it available. Never really played Club Penguin either aside from a few occasions never formed any sense of attachment to it thus was not really affected when it shutdown. Something that I really enjoyed that does not necessarily fit into the MMO category was PlayStation Home on PS3. I spent years collecting items exploring spaces and talking with all sorts of people on there. Shame that Sony has never thought to revive it.