Spirit

Final Salvation (Rewrite + Original)

So for those of you who don't know, I've been rewriting my first ever Madness fanfic from 2012. The rewrite as of now only has the first 18 chapters done so far, but we're really proud of the result. Even threw in some new PN2 references and stuff in the updated version too. 😉

Here's the two links; the first being the rewrite and the second being the original (both available for comparison)

Final Salvation (Rewrite): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12662649/1/Madness-Combat-Final-Salvation-Rewrite-Redemption

Final Salvation (Completed Original): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8425580/1/Madness-Combat-Final-Salvation-Original-2012-Version

Hope you guys enjoy! Follow my topics/feed for active updates if you want to know when something new's up!

1 hour ago, ColonelPKA said:

👍

Hope to see more soon.

Thanks! Always a pleasure to talk to ya! 😄

I remember when I first discovered your madness fanfics shortly after joining the forums back in 2015. To me at the time they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. Good to hear the rewrite is coming along nicely!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Luke said:

I remember when I first discovered your madness fanfics shortly after joining the forums back in 2015. To me at the time they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. Good to hear the rewrite is coming along nicely!

And I still remember your reviews supporting me on my stories. Thank you so much; I hope you stick around for the rest of the series if you haven't dropped it already. Comments like yours mean the world to me. 🙂

Well I knew you would be shilling the fics here as well. Though in all seriousness thanks for reintroducing me to the fandom proper with your stories. You more than proved that MC fics could be more than Deimos X Sanford slash or really erratic edgelord abstract pieces.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Audanti'sshitposts said:

Well I knew you would be shilling the fics here as well. Though in all seriousness thanks for reintroducing me to the fandom proper with your stories. You more than proved that MC fics could be more than Deimos X Sanford slash or really erratic edgelord abstract pieces.

It means a lot to hear that man. That's essentially what I wanted to set out to do from the get-go, so I'm happy to hear I'm achieving that goal so far. It's a pleasure writing for you man, thank you. 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spirit said:

It means a lot to hear that man. That's essentially what I wanted to set out to do from the get-go, so I'm happy to hear I'm achieving that goal so far. It's a pleasure writing for you man, thank you. 🙂

Hey writers and community members have to stick together. Besides with all the RPing I have been doing I have been thinking of writing a few fics of my own.

• Like 1