Sign in to follow this  
deadstroyer

apotheosis skills

are they gonna be added once story mode is finished up? and what about the "proficiency" and "extension"? and how are you going to unlock these?

We're probably a long way away from delving into any of those special skills, they're only visible because the devs were presumably aiming to get around to it a lot sooner than this.

It's like how that unusable Zed Survival button's been sitting on the main menu since forever~

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Zandermanith said:

We're probably a long way away from delving into any of those special skills, they're only visible because the devs were presumably aiming to get around to it a lot sooner than this.

It's like how that unusable Zed Survival button's been sitting on the main menu since forever~

yea but i'm pretty sure they said Zed Survival isn't gonna be in the game when it fully releases. The story mode is almost done so i just wanna know if these things are gonna be added soon as the game is nearing completion.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, deadstroyer said:

yea but i'm pretty sure they said Zed Survival isn't gonna be in the game when it fully releases. The story mode is almost done so i just wanna know if these things are gonna be added soon as the game is nearing completion.

You are correct from my understanding Zed Survival will be released as paid DLC.