Preacher

Liquidators.(Work in progress)

Posted (edited)

1268021099_Liquidators1.png.9d67bff92ed71fe902f95678e86e943e.png

Liquidators - it's a non-governmental paramilitary group dealing with the internal problems of Nevada:the destruction of monsters and bandits. Their ideology is to protect Nevada and the rest of the world from biological viruses, anomalies, failed scientific experiments that can lead to catastrophic consequences. 
Perfectly equipped and organized 
The faction emerged as a result of a disaster in the Nexus Laboratory, which took dangerous and hostile creatures to the streets of Nevada. Residents of the city huddled in groups, increasing the contingent for the joint destruction of the infection, gradually turning into an independent organization, with its own rules and regulations.
Despite the unofficial war with Agency and Nexus core in the beginning of its activity, today the Liquidators - neutral group, as in Nevada it has no ideological opponents, and their activities are directed in a useful direction for all.However, it does not cancel the armed conflicts and firefights in which if necessary Liquidators by all means will take part, after all they are always ready to fight. 
Liquidators are regular customers on the Black Market. Almost all the financial activities of the group is associated with it. From the sale of property and the purchase of weapons to the trade in information and infrastructure. Also, the Liquidators patrol all kinds of laboratories as observers, and in the event of a disaster in the first place will be able to protect the staff and not to give a dangerous object(like a mutant\zombie) to leave the territory of the laboratory. 
In addition, they commit trips-patrols in search of anomalies and monsters, study unusual natural phenomena in the form of anomalies, protect private areas, destroy infected enterprises and other objects on orders, at the same time placing those in quarantine to completely eliminate the danger.
Their motto: liquidate. Prevent. Secure.

STRUCTURE OF THE FACTION:
-LORE(wip)
-Hierarchy(wip)
-Structure of troops(wip)
-Armament and equipment.(wip)
-Structure of bases and territories(wip)
-Resourses
-Remark

• LORE

Work in progress

801247495_-1.thumb.png.276cd0d4590b6daee195fd0ac07b1c53.png

• Hierarchy

Work in progress.

• Structure of troops

Work in progress.

• Armament and equipment.

Work in progress. But you can look at this tho.
-Some types of protection.

-Class of units: Kshatriyas.

Kshatrii_second_design.png?width=264&height=408
SiC-_DQwIT8.png?width=1025&height=290
Description: Kshatriyas are searchers in low-lit areas (from underground structures to city streets). In order to see in the dark and illuminate the terrain, they use the lighting of their equipment (the picture shows an XLSE (Xenon Lamp Search Equipment aka "Sauron" -equipment with a huge xenon lamp, which technically has a complex structure inside, protected by plastic like police-like shields use (Withstands shotgun shot with a 12GA 3mm caliber!) making it as light and mobile as it could be done. I won’t describe the device, okay? Just know, it is fed from the backpack * on the back).The purpose of their search is reconnaissance / inspection of territories with potential material and not only resource. Whether it is abandoned laboratories, scientific research complexes, bunkers, etc. Kshatriyas are great cartographers with a tremendous memory and a vestibular apparatus. They, of course, can get lost or get lost, but certainly not earlier than a regular traveler. They use in groups of 2 or in groups of 5 people, with only one in a detachment of 5 people - Kshatriya. At the same time, he is not a combat unit. In duets, both can be Kshatriyas, but it doesn’t matter, because in that case they are both armed. Therefore, their skills are: (I use an upgrade system similar to the one that was in MPN 1) "Attentiveness", "Tactics", "Endurance", increased to 30 \ 25 \ 28 points (out of 30) By the way about their characteristics and skills. Their HP without additional armor is 3 points.(Not like in MPN 1). They don't have Tac-Bar, due to the fact that because of the equipment they have low mobility.
Weapon skills are relatively low, but sufficient within the normal range to be able to shoot someone. Mostly use automatic weapons (18 and more). Rarely - shotguns. (12). The skills of owning pistols are almost the same as the machine pistols - 12 \ 10. Melee weapons - 13. Hand-to-hand fight - 5-8. Heavy weapon -1-4. Xenon on the chest can also blind potential opponents. Strength ranges from 15 to 20 points. Tactics - 20-25 points. These guys are smart. Leadership - 17. In groups of five people, if there is one Kshatriya, there should be 2 commanders. One is for the warhead, the other for the rest of the route and action plan. Dexterity - 10-14. Because of the equipment, I repeat, their mobility is greatly reduced, but not to a critical level. They can run. As I said above, often Kshatriyas are not a combat unit. Rather, support. To the total: Benefits: their backpacks, which include the following: - Portable radio station and transmitter. -Dynamo machine, which is used as a charging station for almost everything, including a xenon lamp. To restore the spent charge, remove the backpack from the lamp, unclip the clips from the lamp, unfold the engine dynamo handle and turn it to the desired charge level. Their skills in the field of territories and cartography, they are excellent tactics. The lamp illuminates almost everything in front of their nose in a radius of 10-20 meters in front. And the very body protection due to plastic on the lens. Disadvantages: Low mobility. Low protection of the rest of the body except the body. Easy target when conducting combat with human.

Some sketches.There are actually a lot more of them, but I don't want to show them all at now.
uonv_GWVFfk.jpgHDE1RB0SL60.jpg

• Structure of bases and territories

Work in progress.

• Resources

It will be available when the sprites will be ready.

• Remark

Liquidators - this is what I always wanted to do and present to the people. The idea of fraction that specializing in the destruction of monsters appeared in 2014. I would like to focus on the people in fraction. Like, making transport, weapons and ammunition some original things made as if in haste, but giving a huge advantage in combat and maximum efficiency. In addition, it can look cool. Instead of super-beautiful cyborgs (although they have not been canceled). I wanted to make not stupid fools who run with cold weapons straight under the barrel of enemy weapons, but real, brave and experienced fighters, ready for any battle, even the most insane. Not afraid to go on the attack, using tactics and all sorts of improvised means to destroy the enemy. True warriors.
Prior to this, unsuccessful attempts were made to thoroughly take up the fraction, but nothing came out.
And then came the moment when I thoroughly can take on it. My pleasure and yours.
There will be a lot of content, a lot of Lore and sprites.
Liqudator is a project in which I will put my heart and soul,will give ideas for roleplaying,sprites for people.
And this post is the starting point of my work.

Edited by Preacher
  • Like 2

I thought that this would be the typical organization that only wants to protect Nevada and destroy the typical AAHW, no? However it is noted that this has differences with PON (Protectors of Nevada) as for example your organization not only wants to protect Nevada but the whole world of anomalies such as monsters, viruses and other harmful organizations that use science for the aforementioned and I hope you enjoy your stay here and enjoy what you do seriously you have talent and it shows and you have an impressive creativity I would like to join this faction however I am already in one and that is quite loyal to her and her leaders (the cursed) but I would like an alliance between the liquidators and the cursed

• Thanks 1

On 1/3/2019 at 2:51 AM, selosbo-06 said:

I thought that this would be the typical organization that only wants to protect Nevada and destroy the typical AAHW, no? However it is noted that this has differences with PON (Protectors of Nevada) as for example your organization not only wants to protect Nevada but the whole world of anomalies such as monsters, viruses and other harmful organizations that use science for the aforementioned and I hope you enjoy your stay here and enjoy what you do seriously you have talent and it shows and you have an impressive creativity I would like to join this faction however I am already in one and that is quite loyal to her and her leaders (the cursed) but I would like an alliance between the liquidators and the cursed

I am glad that you liked it, I will try to please you more.
As I said, the Liquidators are a neutral organization. So, the alliance is quite real. With the agreement of both parties, of course.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2019 at 1:37 PM, Preacher said:

I am glad that you liked it, I will try to please you more.
As I said, the Liquidators are a neutral organization. So, the alliance is quite real. With the agreement of both parties, of course.

I don't think such alliance will be possible (Cursed use infected and other abominations to aid them in fight and Liquidators are supposed to get rid of them right?)

39 minutes ago, SuspiciousHotDogVendor said:

I don't think such alliance will be possible (Cursed use infected and other abominations to aid them in fight and Liquidators are supposed to get rid of them right?)

Well, there are many nuances. 
In the first place - the main task of the Cursed. Quote: "Their main task is eliminating any danger, that threatens their country. They moved to Nevada, because of the insanity, that spread to other countries from that place. They want to stop this madness at all costs."
Liquidators will keep neutrality with those who do not act as an aggressor and do not threaten both them and the world in general. Given that in this context, in the words "They want to stop this madness at all costs" priority is not to kill people as such for the sake of domination or something similar. Case of war fractions, Liquidators will keep neutrality among the parties, however:
a) in case of aggression by one of the parties, the Liquidators are ready to engage.
b) If one of the warring parties causes significant damage to humanity.(For example, uses a biological weapon similar to a Zombie virus.) 
Second, control of mutants depends in the first place depends on the Cursed themselves.
If the monster has a mind and intelligence, is a special case. I'll write about it some other time. 
But the project "Skuła" is a parasite, and in case of loss of control over it, the situation can acquire the scale of the disaster. So, all carriers will be subject to complete Elimination. In that case, there will be no war. But the Liquidators will curtail, stop and prevent such an experiment. For example, are not likely to kill the scientists, but only carriers.
But still, the main aspect of which will depend on whether the groups will be at war or not, so it is the universe in which events will unfold. What happens in it, the General situation in the world and the like.

Edited by Preacher