dempsy18

Interactive game

You say back "You better give me some answers or else!" Garry replies "P-please no!....I-I don't know why I'm here okay!? I was just walking and I stumbled upon this building! please d-don't kill me!"

what do you do?

Untitled.png

Note: I'm on a new computer so I had to remake everything, sorry if it looks different

Edited by dempsy18

"Take this gun" you say "u-uhhh...sure?" he grabs your 1911, "stay in front of me okay?" you tell him "s-sure..." he replies, just then you hear a noise from the building and you also realize the door is jammed open

do you investigate?

what do you do?

aaaa.png

No need for sorry comrade, ill make the image now

time to roll for how much of a threat it will be :50

now let me draw

Edited by dempsy18

You decide to brace your gun and Garry does the same you both wait for something to pop its head out.

then something rushes out of the door it looks like one of those zombie like creatures from earlier, Garry fires his gun but misses

what do you do?

1534.png

552.png

As it rushes at you, you whip out your axe and continue firing yet he does not die "oh die already!" you shout.

It comes right next to your gun barrel and your gun jams and so does Garry's, you try and slash it but you miss.

It slashes you with his sword causing you to fall he then tries to finish you off but you use your axe to block its attack you shout "Garry help!" but instead of Garry helping he starts to run away

what do you do?

1.png

2.png

3.png

You push it off with your axe and whip out your deagle and shoot it...its probably dead...

what do you do?

4.png

Edited by dempsy18