dempsy18

Interactive game

You make your way to the door as you continue to shoot him, all the bullets are deflected.

You drop your meat shield as you feel stronger so you don't think you'll need it

what now?

bandicam 2018-12-26 18-22-24-456.png

bandicam 2018-12-26 18-27-35-130.png

6 minutes ago, dempsy18 said:

You make your way to the door as you continue to shoot him, all the bullets are deflected.

You drop your meat shield as you feel stronger so you don't think you'll need it

what now?

bandicam 2018-12-26 18-22-24-456.png

bandicam 2018-12-26 18-27-35-130.png

Put away your pistol and take out your axe, hide in one of the stalls and see if he comes for you

You hide in the stalls waiting "I hope to god this works" you whisper,then you see feet from under your stall.

You quickly hop out and slice him with your axe..he falls presumably dead.

now what?

bandicam 2018-12-26 18-40-28-606.png

bandicam 2018-12-26 18-44-06-829.png

Keep on smashing the back of his head with the axe to make sure he doesn't get up. Then, quickly loot him of his shit.

Search the stalls for anything, then head up.

So, with this interactive do you have things planned or are you just doing this and making stuff up as you go?

I'm just wondering.

Also, I ran a similar thing in the madness discord so its always nice to see people giving their own twist to it, I always loved interactives.

I'm making this up as I go

also I saw your interactive on discord I couldn't participate cause it was cancelled though

Edited by dempsy18

You go up to the corpse and smash his head in (also I know there's a random pair of legs by the door, my mistake.)

On his corpse you find a five-seven and some ammo for your 44.deagle, but you didn't find anything in the stalls, you equip you gun and start climbing up.

when you get out you are at a side of a building you walk along the side of the building until you reach the end and you walk out into the Nevadan wilderness. you see a person instinctively you aim your gun at him, but this person does not have any weapons, "Please don't shoot me!" the person says.....

what do you do? 

bandicam 2018-12-26 18-55-28-223.png

bandicam 2018-12-26 18-58-22-619.png

bandicam 2018-12-26 19-02-08-523.png

you say "whats your name!" he replies back "Garry" "ok Garry now why are you here!" you say back "Garry" seems to stutter at the question "uhh....." he says

what do you do?

bandicam 2018-12-26 19-12-17-268.png

Edited by dempsy18

UPDATE: I am going to be gone for about 3 or 4 hours I will be back though in the meantime you can suggest some stuff if you want.