dempsy18

Interactive game

I'm going to be honest I won't be able to do this for about 2/3 or even 1 day(s) sorry I'm really busy

Posted (edited)

sorry again guys...I am going to be as honest as I can it might be a day until another gets posted...i'm so sorry..

Edited by dempsy18

Posted (edited)

You quickly get up and shout "RUN!" you both start running, but you can hear him catching up on you, its only a matter of time before he catches you.

what do you do?

(sorry for taking so long)

bandicam 2019-01-03 22-02-49-094.png

Edited by dempsy18

you attempt to sacrifice jasper but you miss your hand and jasper looks at you, knowing what you tried to do, he pushes you down as you continues to run.

you hear the monster right behind you

(Sorry for no picture I have 2 computers in 2 different places and I forgot to transfer my mpn2 forum project to my new computer)

you shoot the monster in the eye hole, he is stunned

what do you do next?

(sorry for lack of images)

You start to run towards the car since you think its the best place to go, Jasper is already at the car opening the door, you can hear the monster starting to go towards you

what do you do?

you run to the door and push Jasper out of the way and point your gun at him "you f---ing bit--" he says. you get into the drivers seat and roll down the window and continue aiming the gun at him.

you see the monster behind the car as you look backwards in the car.

You hit the pedal and drive outta there you peek outta the window and see Jasper saying "THIS ISN'T OVER!" as he starts to get mutilated by the monster.

what do you do next?

you continue driving. you feel terrible for what you did, but you convince your self "it had to be done" you know it doesn't make sense but it stops you from feeling regret for the time being.

what do you do next?

Sorry for the long wait....I won't be able to consistently do this anymore, but im not quitting!

Ill be able to work on this sometime, just not today.

oh and thank you all for suggesting things!

Edited by dempsy18

I'm losing motivation to do this...I might not continue.....but even if this ends, I know I will make another

You continue to drive...you turn on the radio its playing some random pop song you don't care about, you're just glad its music.

You see some kind of building in the distance, you can't tell what building it is.

what do you do?

(I'm sorry for the wait I lost motivation due to school and lack of time, I'm back for the time though!)

bandicam 2019-01-20 00-18-33-134.png