Jump to content
dempsy18

Interactive game

Recommended Posts

Hello and welcome to my interactive madness combat game!

here are the rules

once you look at the image suggest something for the character to do, the most popular suggestion will be chosen. to figure out what one is most popular say for example someone says "go right" you can vote on that by saying it again so what ever suggestion has the most votes will be chosen.

once I found the most popular i will use a random number generator to find out how the action will go. 1-15 the action fails completely 15-45 works fine but somethings might go wrong 45-80 works great 80-100 works perfectly and more

here is the first scenario

 I will wait 20 minutes per picture to wait for suggestions

if nothing gets suggested after 10 minutes, but if 1 person suggested something ill go with there suggestion

Inspired by that one adventure game on the forums

 

Oh and tell me if you want this on discord or on the forums i'm down for any

 

(credit to shootdacheese for some sprites)

you wake up and you don't remember anything..you hear mumbling a few feet from you... what do you do?

bandicam 2018-12-22 23-14-33-808.png

Edited by dempsy18
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You seem to be the only one after 2 hours so ill go with your suggestion

Edited by dempsy18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You walk up to him and say "uhh....hello?" he responds with "oh you're awake..I thought you were not gonna wake up." you respond back with "what happened? i don't remember anything.." he responds with "i don't know either i woke up next to you and I just waited for you to get up" you say back "oh wh-" you get cut off by the sound of gun fire in the distance you look in the direction of the noise and you see 2 people in suits shooting at you

what do you do?

bandicam 2018-12-23 22-49-43-499.png

Edited by dempsy18
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

35 minutes ago, dempsy18 said:

You walk up to him and say "uhh....hello?" he responds with "oh you're awake..I thought you were not gonna wake up." you respond back with "what happened? i don't remember anything.." he responds with "i don't know either i woke up next to you and I just waited for you to get up" you say back "oh wh-" you get cut off by the sound of gun fire in the distance you look in the direction of the noise and you see 2 people is suits shooting at you

what do you do?

bandicam 2018-12-23 22-49-43-499.png

Press the button on the door and slide under the boards 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You hit the button and you bend over to get in but as you bend down you get shot, the other person with you pushes you under the boards and crawls in after you

you enter the building you say to the other person with you "whats your name?" he replies "Jerry" you say back "thanks Jerry" then he asks you "what about yours?" "Jeremey" you say back

you both scan the area

what do you do?

bandicam 2018-12-23 23-55-18-657.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dempsy18 said:

You hit the button and you bend over to get in but as you bend down you get shot, the other person with you pushes you under the boards and crawls in after you

you enter the building you say to the other person with you "whats your name?" he replies "Jerry" you say back "thanks Jerry" then he asks you "what about yours?" "Jeremey" you say back

you both scan the area

what do you do?

bandicam 2018-12-23 23-55-18-657.png

Pick up the gun on the table, and the bottle as a makeshift melee weapon. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

new rule if nothing gets suggested after 10 minutes, but if 1 person suggested something ill go with there suggestion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You grab the glock 27 on the table and check the ammo it has 7/15 than you grab the bottle and check if there's anything in it, there was nothing so you stored it in your pocket. You grab the clip board and it reads "somethings gone wrong i can hear them i am going to board up the doors after I'm done writing this so "they" does not get out" after you read this you think 'should I really go in here?' but you know that if you go out you're gonna get shot so you grab the cigars and put it in your pocket. You start walking to the door.

 

when you walk into the door you see a horrible looking abomination,as you walk into the room the abomination runs towards you Jerry runs towards the abomination, but as you watch him run towards it you look behind the abomination and see a giant mag agent about to rip off a head of a zombie

what do you do?

bandicam 2018-12-24 00-11-41-840.png

bandicam 2018-12-24 00-24-21-554.png

Edited by dempsy18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dempsy18 said:

You grab the glock 27 on the table and check the ammo it has 7/15 than you grab the bottle and check if there's anything in it, there was nothing so you stored it in your pocket. You grab the clip board and it reads "somethings gone wrong i can hear them i am going to board up the doors after I'm done writing this so "they" does not get out" after you read this you think 'should I really go in here?' but you know that if you go out you're gonna get shot so you grab the cigars and put it in your pocket. You start walking to the door.

 

when you walk into the door you see a horrible looking abomination,as you walk into the room the abomination runs towards you Jerry runs towards the abomination, but as you watch him runs towards it you look behind the abomination and see a giant mag agent about to rip off a head of a zombie

what do you do?

bandicam 2018-12-24 00-11-41-840.png

bandicam 2018-12-24 00-24-21-554.png

Let your friend deal with the abomination as you jump down to avoid the mag agent. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×