Sign in to follow this  
AppleWithNoArms

Does anyone know how to get the chainsaw?

I've been playing madness project nexus 2 for about 10 days now.  I wanna know how to get the chainsaw, I've done most missions on Hard mode but I haven't unlocked it yet.

2 hours ago, AppleWithNoArms said:

I've been playing madness project nexus 2 for about 10 days now.  I wanna know how to get the chainsaw, I've done most missions on Hard mode but I haven't unlocked it yet.

From what I am aware unless I missed something the chainsaw is only present in the Interactive mode. No where else Arena or Story will you see a chainsaw but you will find urinals and other weapons. 

actual i had two characters in arena one i grinded and one i cheated with. you need almost all the perks to get the high end stuff like the chainsaw or minigun it takes forever but you need almost max level then it should show up cus in my experience the higher your 'level' the better the store gets.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, giroexspress said:

actual i had two characters in arena one i grinded and one i cheated with. you need almost all the perks to get the high end stuff like the chainsaw or minigun it takes forever but you need almost max level then it should show up cus in my experience the higher your 'level' the better the store gets.

Learn something new everyday. Thanks for the info and apologies for spreading false info by mistake. Goes to show my lack of knowledge with Arena.