Jump to content
Strangerj

The Trenches of Nevada [RP]

Recommended Posts

Wally gets on his side and slides right by a body to drag it towards him. He searches the body for any medical items mostly, but he wouldn’t mind finding some funds,” Yea, lieutenant they fixed you up a nice thinking bowl didn’t they?”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No medical items are found.

”The unknown soldier, I suppose. Alas, we hardly knew them. May they rest eternally.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wally forces himself up using the body as leverage before leaving it with a respectful two pats,” Ay’ our luck ran dry for both of us.” 

Wally is motioned by Carters to tug along further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Further on you see actual buildings, not just piles of rubble. You hear the familiar rumbling of the tank’s dreaded threads.

”Duck into a building, now!”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wally takes the opportunity to run the other direction and charge at the tank, but he fall over and stopped breathing.

( bye bye, Wally. The soldier’s life ain’t for you)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Wallace bit it. Wally. Whatever.” Kellogg, having ducked into the same building as Carters, grumbles. “Any ideas, sarge? We’re stuck till that tank goes. If only I had my... Nah.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I have a risky idea, but other than that, I only see hiding in here and giving the AAHW time. I think we should disable the treads, storm the tank, kill the crew and continue on. That is unless you wish to leave the tank for our own use, sir."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“There’s only two of us. We can’t possible crew a Sherman. God... damn it. I think it’s moving away, quick, peek.”

Edited by Strangerj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The tank’s moving away, slowly but surely.

”Yes, yes! It’s moving. We’re three klicks to the radio station. We’ll get there by dark.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He nods.

"After you, Captain. I'll keep the flanks clear."

Carters follows, rifle at the low-ready to deal with hostiles.

Edited by ColonelPKA
More details.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You reach the station by dark, as said. “We could go in loud and fast, or silent and deadly. Which do you think?” (Roll for perception.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2018 at 3:31 PM, ColonelPKA said:

(53)

What you can see of it is fairly boring. Single story building with an antenna and a watchtower nearby. No guards outside, probably went inside to avoid the shrapnel.

”We should take it quiet-like.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carters nodded. Hopefully the plan didn't involve Kellogg killing himself to buy himself some time. Alright, it's now or never.

"Ready when you are, Captain."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Set. And...” He kicks in the back door, tossing a grenade. “NOW! EISENADLERS, KILL!”

There’s three ways you can enter.

A window that would prove best for stealth is far from the door, and off the path.

The front door, a excellent place to bust in and start killing.

And the ever popular blowing a hole in a wall, forgoes stealth entirely.

Edited by Strangerj
Detailization, brah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×