Strangerj

The Trenches of Nevada [RP]

"The fringes of their deserts were strewn with broken faiths." -Thomas Edward Lawrence

The War has stalemated.

In the city, door to door fighting has ruined homes, and has turned paranoia into a hobby.

In the desert, mortars, napalm, and the trench are all man's enemy and ally.

That, my friend, is where the 7th Stormtrooper Division, 15th Brigade, known as either the Panzerjagers, or more formally, 7th Eisenadler Division , 15th Brigade.

Join today, they cried! Today, today!

So, you either did, or were conscripted.

Welcome to the trenches, kids.

Form:

Name:

Weaponry:

Appearance:

Your Squad:

Cpt. Horatio N. Kellogg

Simon U. Gessler

Oliver Kimball

Your Commanders:
General Sherman Blake

1st Lt. Benjamin Pierce

2nd Lt. Henry Potter

Rules:
1-100 rolls for actions, don't be a dick, that's pretty much it.

Form: Wally Hendricks, petty theif at the age of 10 who liked to play victim. He was later caught and put into a program that uses juvenile detetion centers to reorganize young delinquents into society. It was only when he turned 15 that he was allowed to live a life at an orphanage. Wally was later involved in mafia activity as a delivery boy. Then at the age of 17 he was allowed to be a minor assistant in some more advanced situations. It was only when he was 20 that he was allowed to handle his first real job. Wally served as a highly ranked mafia member until it’s downfall by police. Wally is now here in Nevada working to take out the AAHW. The trenches could help with that

Name: Wally Hendricks 

Weaponry: 2 9mm pistols with a polymer frame and LED sights. As for meele, he likes to carry a cricket bat around and a concealed butterfly knife.

Appearence: His a 5ft tall white male with curly hair and a small bodily frame. He has a long jaw and deep cheek bones. Always tries to keep his brown eyes open.

Form: A mysterious yet extroadinary lethal pilot, frequently compared the aces of both the Great War and it's successor. In the cockpit of his reproduced Submarine Spitfire, he has, can and will down a enemy aircraft within seconds. He'll never go into the front lines. The man didn't join or was drafted, instead; he was contracted by the A-AAHW's reverses as a way to assist against the Agency's air support.

Name: His real name has been completely erased from the records. He would rather go with a more intimidating one, as "Aerial Terror". A rather edgy one, but those who had muttered about said phrase were never seen again.

Weaponry: WW2 Spitfire (durr), Beretta and Kimber in case of crashing behind enemy lines. 

Appearance: If they didn't know he was a pilot, Aerial Terror would probably be mistaken for a bank robber or serial killer. Wearing a mixture of brown and gunmetal grey heavy duty clothing, he covers up his face and head with a gas mask with two hoses and a blast helmet.

Other: only shows up in aerial missions.

Both of you are accept d. Ready to start? No? Piss off. (As an aside to any others, roles are still open.)

Basecamp 15, Mojave Desert, Nevada

December 10th, 15 days until Christmas

A cool winter breeze blows some idle sand across a group of railway tracks, and a convoy crosses, only for it to get blown up by mines.

Three men stand in front of you, maps in front of them: Colonel Blake, your esteemed commander, First Lieutenant Pierce, and Horatio Kellogg.

”The plan is simple, you’re going to get on the train, take out everybody on board, take prisoners if possible, and then deliver the train, and the railroad gun to us, at the nearest station. Any questions?”

16 hours ago, Strangerj said:

Both of you are accept d. Ready to start? No? Piss off. (As an aside to any others, roles are still open.)

Basecamp 15, Mojave Desert, Nevada

December 10th, 15 days until Christmas

A cool winter breeze blows some idle sand across a group of railway tracks, and a convoy crosses, only for it to get blown up by mines.

Three men stand in front of you, maps in front of them: Colonel Blake, your esteemed commander, First Lieutenant Pierce, and Horatio Kellogg.

”The plan is simple, you’re going to get on the train, take out everybody on board, take prisoners if possible, and then deliver the train, and the railroad gun to us, at the nearest station. Any questions?”

Wally puts out his right leg to the front and steps it onto a rock. He leans on his right leg and tries to lean his head over to get a good view of the railway,” The whole damn train, and a gun? Guess you couldn’t help yourselfs from not asking for anything less. Well guess can’t blame, could barely stop myself from ramming the first car I stole into a another kid’s lemonade stand. Fuckin hated Jill, she always flick her damn tounge at me cause she had parents.” 

There's three separate ways to ambush the train, Plans A, B, and C.

Plan A: Drive up to the back of the train in a Jeep, jump on. Simple and sweet. Least chance of detection.

Plan B: Ambush the train as it stops to take on fuel. Risky, could get spotted by guards, but less pressure on the train.

Plan C;  Jump on the train as it passes near a cliff. Riskiest choice by far, but it's the best chance to get you close to the engine-room.

Maybe someone has a different plan?

14 hours ago, Cooloverlord said:

Plan B

”Don’t think I’ll like any plans where I am jumping off of something .”

"Seems to make the most sense. Alright, I'll get Kimball, we'll all go over the plan once more. Need anything special?"

Just now, Strangerj said:

"Seems to make the most sense. Alright, I'll get Kimball, we'll all go over the plan once more. Need anything special?"

“Hmm yes actually... Two suppressors, and a boombox. Gotta be a loud as shit boombox too, just the right kind of obnoxious, it would also need to have Russian hard bass.

16 minutes ago, Cooloverlord said:

“Hmm yes actually... Two suppressors, and a boombox. Gotta be a loud as shit boombox too, just the right kind of obnoxious, it would also need to have Russian hard bass.

"Why the boombox?" Blake seems curious, Pierce is writing down ammo requests.

8 hours ago, Strangerj said:

"Why the boombox?" Blake seems curious, Pierce is writing down ammo requests.

“Well heh. Funny story I took some packages for Jacob’s guys but some other guy jumped me. Guy was like 2ft taller than me, so he threw me around in a apartment for a while. I eventually showed him what’s for when I kicked him right in the dick hole. Now I shit you not, some gopniks playing hardbass outside kept the whole apartment from hearing the scuffle.” Wally stands up and faces where he will eventually do the mission at,” I also want an adidas track suit and pants. I’ll provide the sunglasses and balaclava.”

"..."
"Is he serious?"
"Pierce!"

Kellogg comes back in, trailed by a ginger man with green eyes, wearing a bomber jacket, the authentic kind, brown cargo pants, and a aviator hat, sans goggles, as they're around his neck. He carries a M14 EBR on his back.

"Right, let's get on it. I take it you two haven't met?"
"Oliver K-Kimball." He clears his throat. "N-nice to meet you." He extends a hand.

1 hour ago, Strangerj said:

"..."
"Is he serious?"
"Pierce!"

Kellogg comes back in, trailed by a ginger man with green eyes, wearing a bomber jacket, the authentic kind, brown cargo pants, and a aviator hat, sans goggles, as they're around his neck. He carries a M14 EBR on his back.

"Right, let's get on it. I take it you two haven't met?"
"Oliver K-Kimball." He clears his throat. "N-nice to meet you." He extends a hand.

“Oh hey! They call me Wally.”Wally enthusiastically shakes Kimball’s hand with both his hands,” I think you have something wrong in your throat Kimball, stuttering a bit.”

57 minutes ago, Cooloverlord said:

“Oh hey! They call me Wally.”Wally enthusiastically shakes Kimball’s hand with both his hands,” I think you have something wrong in your throat Kimball, stuttering a bit.”

"N-nice to meet y-you. D-don't worry, it's n-nat-ural."
"If you think he stutters too much already, you'll hate it when he's stressed. Can barely get a word out." Kellogg unfolds the map. "We got two choices. bomb the rail-track, sneak on, and secure it from there, or sneak into the station. You're the tie breaker, Wally-boy."

1 minute ago, Strangerj said:

"N-nice to meet y-you. D-don't worry, it's n-nat-ural."
"If you think he stutters too much already, you'll hate it when he's stressed. Can barely get a word out." Kellogg unfolds the map. "We got two choices. bomb the rail-track, sneak on, and secure it from there, or sneak into the station. You're the tie breaker, Wally-boy."

“Well the thing will stop for gas so I’ll be in either way, but I do not want to end up in the damager zone by the time I take over the train. Yea bomb the damn thing tracks, I don’t feel like pushing trains behind enemy lines today.”

Wally gives a curious look to Kimball,”What’s Kimball here for? Mean not saying that cause you stutter or anything.”

1 hour ago, Cooloverlord said:

“Well the thing will stop for gas so I’ll be in either way, but I do not want to end up in the damager zone by the time I take over the train. Yea bomb the damn thing tracks, I don’t feel like pushing trains behind enemy lines today.”

Wally gives a curious look to Kimball,”What’s Kimball here for? Mean not saying that cause you stutter or anything.”

"Noted. Tell Gessler to get some plastic." Pierce nods.
"I'm the d-demolitions ex-pert. As well as sniping."

7 hours ago, Strangerj said:

"Noted. Tell Gessler to get some plastic." Pierce nods.
"I'm the d-demolitions ex-pert. As well as sniping."

“Well that makes a whole lot of sense.” Wally realizes that he was shaking Kimball’s hand the entire time so he lets go of his hand,” You’re gonna see a show Kimball through your scopes.” 

11 hours ago, Cooloverlord said:

“Well that makes a whole lot of sense.” Wally realizes that he was shaking Kimball’s hand the entire time so he lets go of his hand,” You’re gonna see a show Kimball through your scopes.” 

"I sure h-hope so."
"He's our secondary explosives expert, actually. Gessler's the main bomber. Right. Questions? Comments?"

21 minutes ago, Strangerj said:

"I sure h-hope so."
"He's our secondary explosives expert, actually. Gessler's the main bomber. Right. Questions? Comments?"

“Hopefully I won’t have any after this. Think I got it.” 

56 minutes ago, Cooloverlord said:

“Hopefully I won’t have any after this. Think I got it.” 

"Right. I'll get the Jeep. Come on." Kellogg leads you to a Jeep, a box of dynamite fuses, plungers, and wires, and a man wearing a weathered duster, with bleached blonde hair, and several sunburns. He has a FN FAL on his back, and you think you make out some kill notches and 'This Machine Kills Communists' etched into the gun. "Gessler. You the new blood?"

1 minute ago, Strangerj said:

"Right. I'll get the Jeep. Come on." Kellogg leads you to a Jeep, a box of dynamite fuses, plungers, and wires, and a man wearing a weathered duster, with bleached blonde hair, and several sunburns. He has a FN FAL on his back, and you think you make out some kill notches and 'This Machine Kills Communists' etched into the gun. "Gessler. You the new blood?"

He gets in the back of the Jeep putting on his seatbelts,“I should be. You were some veteran in a war? Your not very subtle about some things.” He eyes the gun.

Gessler gets in back as well, Kimball gets in the passenger side, and Kellogg guns the engine.
"Heh. What gave it away? The everything?"

An hour later you're at the bomb site. The train's coming quick, and Gessler starts setting up the bomb. Kimball sets up his rifle back at the Jeep, and Kellogg loads his Thompson.
Gessler backs off, and looks at the Jeep, shouting: "Hey, Pilot-Boy! Keep that engine running, in case we all dig graves instead'a foxholes!"
Kellogg chuckles, and looks at the oncoming train. "On my mark."

The train is chugging full speed, plated in armor and guns. "Ready."

It grows closer, seeming to shake the Earth. "Steady.."

It's as close it ever will be. "MARK! FIRE!"

The track blow, and the train slows down surprisingly fast, considering it's weight. Ten cars, fifth car down from the engine is the gun: Diablo, some call it.

"Son of the devi- ENEMIES! EISENADLERS, KILL!"
Twenty, ten with rifles, five with SMGs, five with shotguns, enemies, and more incoming.

You have the initiative.

Wally jumps out of his seat and throws his back behind the jeep away from enemy fire,” Guess we throw off subtlety all together then!”

Wally takes out both his .45 pistoles and duel wields them. Wally takes a quick look and tries to take out three rifle men with three sets of bullets,” I think I would not appreciate the ones with smgs or shottys to get where within some arms distance of us.”

He then yells at the enemy,” WE ALL STRAPPED OURSELVES TO EXPLODE ASSHOLES, PISS OFF!”

Shooty shoot:(71)(66)(95)

Yellllll:(65)

49 minutes ago, Cooloverlord said:

Wally jumps out of his seat and throws his back behind the jeep away from enemy fire,” Guess we throw off subtlety all together then!”

Wally takes out both his .45 pistoles and duel wields them. Wally takes a quick look and tries to take out three rifle men with three sets of bullets,” I think I would not appreciate the ones with smgs or shottys to get where within some arms distance of us.”

He then yells at the enemy,” WE ALL STRAPPED OURSELVES TO EXPLODE ASSHOLES, PISS OFF!”

Shooty shoot:(71)(66)(95)

Yellllll:(65)

The yell intimidates some of them, and you take out three SMG-men.

Kellogg takes out two with a burst from his Thompson, and Gessler and Kimball take out one each.

Enemies:

6 Riflemen

3 Submachine Gunners

3 Shotgunners

They fire back, aiming at Wally (54, 33, 10, 1), though one man's gun explodes, killing him.