Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

  1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Yesterday
  4. Audanti'sshitposts

    Steel and Dynamite [RP]

    "I believe an explanation would be in order first. So that I know exactly how to fight them if I happen to run into one. Wait radical Russian satanists? Shit why does it always have to be Russians? And they just had to be the radical type."
  5. Strangerj

    Steel and Dynamite [RP]

    “More like.... radical Russian satanists, I guess? You should be able to handle yourself. If not, we can call in another unit. Keep looking, I’ll keep digging. If you want, I’ll explain them to you.”
  6. Audanti'sshitposts

    Steel and Dynamite [RP]

    He holds up a hand to signal the man to slow down. "So there is an entire Brotherhood or rather Church that wants you all and by extension me dead? Jeez what are they amped up Jehovah's Witnesses or Scientologists? I mean how many people you think they took with them for this little outing? Sounds pretty big maybe we should regroup with the others or look for some more clues. Whatever suits you of course."
  7. Strangerj

    Steel and Dynamite [RP]

    Danny chimes in here. “One, don’t worry about Pascal’s group. They’re a sledgehammer in the dark. Two, you’re gonna have to be more specific. Peacekeepers get a lot of enemies. The only one I can think of currently, that matches our info, is the Brotherhood of the True Dreamers, or simply the Church of the Dreamers. It matches the ritual killing style, too. I’ll keep digging.”
  8. Audanti'sshitposts

    Steel and Dynamite [RP]

    A sickeningly thought came to him. "Your group wouldn't happen to have any enemies would they? As in an organized group that are rivals to you or anything. Because it seems entirely too convenient that both teams are split and send on two different points on the earth. Especially since we are now in the middle of some dark ritual of sorts. I mean we don't even know if anyone is alive here anymore." He was pacing back and forth completely anxious and growing more and more unhinged.
  9. Last week
  10. StorySwap!Asriel

    Firearms you'd like to see in the project nexus

    add in PN2 crossbow and RPG
  11. Zepumpkineater

    Interactive game

    Grab some bandages out of the medkit on the wall, keeping your gun trained on the other two guys
  12. dempsy18

    Interactive game

    You shoot him directly in the head, "Jesus Christ!" another person shouts what do you do next? (I'm going to bed now, I won't be able to work on this for a bit though, feel free to suggest anything while I'm gone)
  13. dempsy18

    Interactive game

    pew pew rolled a 74
  14. Zepumpkineater

    Interactive game

    Blast him
  15. dempsy18

    Interactive game

    You aim your gun at them and shout "FREEZE!" all of them put up their hands except the one with the bat. "You got a deathwish comin' here..." says the one with the bat what do you do next?
  16. dempsy18

    Interactive game

    kk I rolled a 33
  17. Zepumpkineater

    Interactive game

    Aim your gun and tell them to freeze
  18. dempsy18

    Interactive game

    You enter the building and see a person at a computer, another reading a book, and the last holding a bat. what do you do next?
  19. dempsy18

    Interactive game

    kk let me make that
  20. Zepumpkineater

    Interactive game

    Enter the building and search for medicine
  21. dempsy18

    Interactive game

    forgot to adjust the ammo counter oops
  22. dempsy18

    Interactive game

    You get out of your car and head over to the bodies and take their guns "Not bad..." you say as you inspect their guns you feel another shock of pain in your body, you think you should get some meds. what do you do next?
  23. dempsy18

    Interactive game

    kk let me do that
  24. Zepumpkineater

    Interactive game

    Take their guns.
  25. dempsy18

    Interactive game

    100 bb! woop woop! You start walking back into the car and hop in "okay than..." you say, but as they start to stop focusing you shoot all of them with pin point accuracy, only 3 bullets wasted. what do you do next?
  26. Zepumpkineater

    Interactive game

    Lower your gun and calmly step back into your car, fire at them from inside of your car.
  27. dempsy18

    Interactive game

    You step outta your car with your gun and aim it at them, two of them drop their guns outta of shock, the other continues to aim his gun at you. "You better get outta here!" the person with the deagle says. what do you do next?
  28. Hello my friends, are you ready for the madness to begin?

  1. Load more activity
×